The Anti-Fearmongering Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 27, 2011
NO FEAR!

For those of you who get so tired of threads and posts that seem designed to cause nothing but fear. Then come to this thread and read the verses below and be lifted up and strengthened, BECAUSE IN HIM THERE IS NO FEAR. :) May Jesus make these verses a blessing in your life.

Where God's Love is, there is no fear, because God's perfect Love drives out fear. It is punishment that makes a person fear, so Love is not made perfect in the person who fears. 1. John 4:18

Those who go to God Most High for safety will be protected by the Almighty. I will say to the Lord "You are my place of safety and protection, you are my God and I trust You". Psalm 91: 1-2

But the people who trust the Lord will become strong again. They will rise up as an eagle in the sky; they will run and not need rest; they will walk and not become tired. Isaiah 40:31

He will cover you with His feathers and under His wings you can hide. His truth will be your shield and protection. You will not fear any danger by night or an arrow during the day. You will not be afraid of diseasess that come in the dark or sickness that strikes at noon. At your side 1000 people may die, or even 10,000 right beside you, but you will not be hurt. Psalm 91 4-7

So we can be sure when we say "I will not be afraid because the Lord is my Helper. People can't do anything to me. " Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. Hebrews 13, 6+8

Nothing bad will happen to you, no disaster will come to your home. He has put His angels in charge of you. They will watch over you wherever you go. The Lord says: " If someone loves me, I will save him". Psalm 91:10

You won't be afraid of sudden trouble; you won't fear the ruin that comes to the wicked, because the Lord will keep you safe. He will keep you from being trapped. Proverbs 3:25

I will build you using fairness, You will be safe from those who would hurt you, so you will have nothing to fear. Nothing will come to make you afraid. Isaiah 54:14

I trust in God, I will not be afraid. What can people do to me? Psalm 56:11

The Lord is my Light and the one who saves me. I fear no one. The Lord protects my life; I am afraid of no one. If any army surrounds me, I will not be afraid. If war breaks out, I will trust the Lord.
Psalm 27:1,3

(taken from the New Century Version)

God Bless You!!

Aug 25, 2011
No fear you say sorry to say: no fear as an excuse to sin is deception.

Aug 27, 2011
Pardon me? You think that was the intention of this thread? Wow...... Now i've heard it all. Read the verses....they were meant to lift you up.

Aug 25, 2011
The Fear of: Jesus Christ Lord Most High is the drumbeat of my faith!

N

needmesomejesus

Amen God has not given us the spirit of fear.