The Anti-Squirell Club

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kenoragirl

I speak as a former member of the "squirrel club"... its not as wonderful as they promised. I felt mistreated, misunderstood, mislead, misguided and just plain missing out on life. Embrace your lives as a non-squirrel!!! I'm not sure where to place my allegiance, but I do know that it does not lie with the "squirrel club". However, if this turns into a "pro-cow club", i will again be looking elsewhere for a place to belong. Maybe I should just stick with the single's forum...hmmmmm.... :D

G

goth4god

lol!
wow! this is getting crazy =P

A

Abing

lol the squirrel club raised its white flag... no more squirrel club... so this thread should be "THE ANTI CLUB" lol

G

goth4god

wow...
these clubs were short lived! ha ha!