The antichrist ( human or spirit ? )

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Katie23

May 20, 2023
I was wondering is the Antichrist a human born evil at spirit who’s been alive for a long time . The reason I ask is because if he’s a human I’m afraid that I might fall in love with a guy who’s the Antichrist without knowing it or at least think he’s attractive and be heartbroken when I find out at the end

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I was wondering is the Antichrist a human born evil at spirit who’s been alive for a long time . The reason I ask is because if he’s a human I’m afraid that I might fall in love with a guy who’s the Antichrist without knowing it or at least think he’s attractive and be heartbroken when I find out at the end
Howdy Katie and welcome to the forum.

There's been so much speculation about the antichrist that there's nothing new we can say about it.

If you believe the conspiracy theorists, every major political figure in the last half century has been the antichrist. Every time someone gets famous, you can count on someone yelling about how they might be the antichrist. :rolleyes:

The Bible says the spirit of the antichrist was already loose in the world, back when that book of the Bible was written. I'm not so sure it will be a human person. The false prophet, yes - that guy is definitely mentioned as showing up near the end of time. The antichrist, not so sure about that.

Katie23

May 20, 2023
Howdy Katie and welcome to the forum.

There's been so much speculation about the antichrist that there's nothing new we can say about it.

If you believe the conspiracy theorists, every major political figure in the last half century has been the antichrist. Every time someone gets famous, you can count on someone yelling about how they might be the antichrist. :rolleyes:

The Bible says the spirit of the antichrist was already loose in the world, back when that book of the Bible was written. I'm not so sure it will be a human person. The false prophet, yes - that guy is definitely mentioned as showing up near the end of time. The antichrist, not so sure about that.
Thank you for replying and welcoming me to to the websites 🙂

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
er

anyone who is antichrist doesnt like Jesus

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Well lynx already took my bible reference, so I'm going to be the one to say that if you think you could fall in love with the antichrist, then you must know that your guy picker needs serious recalibration. If you're that susceptible to falling for an evil man who is a smooth talker and decent looking, do yourself a favor and don't get involved with any man until you've developed some ability to spot the crap ones.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Its like some people dont have 'gaydar' or notice 'red flags' until too late.

I had notice when comes to falling in love, so many people are blind.

Yes the violent man who hits on you at a party and gets drunk is still going to be the same after marriage, except you'll have to wake up in bed next to him and clean up his sick and nurse his hangovers.

The attractive suave older man is going to pull rank on you if you are much younger and treat you like a little girl who cant think for herself.

The rich man is going to show you off like a trophy, and when you'll be exhausted trying to maintain your looks as they eventually fade with age he'll just ditch you and upgrade to a new, younger model.

Oh but I love him....

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
The guy thats cares about his appearance and is so soft and gentle is really looking for another man to be his husband, but you'll do as a substitute if you take charge and then he'll have his bit on the side.

The workaholic who is never home and works extra late nights all the time has found another work-wife.

Come on wise up people.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Well lynx already took my bible reference, so I'm going to be the one to say that if you think you could fall in love with the antichrist, then you must know that your guy picker needs serious recalibration. If you're that susceptible to falling for an evil man who is a smooth talker and decent looking, do yourself a favor and don't get involved with any man until you've developed some ability to spot the crap ones.
I dunno... Everybody in the "THE ANTICHRIST IS COMING!!" crowd seems to agree that the Antichrist is going to be one incredibly smooooooooth talker.

On the other hand they all seem to also agree that he won't have any interest in romance at all. So I think you girls are safe.