the awesome game ;)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 1, 2011
got ur attention huh? lol okay guys for research purposes lets have all single peeps in here list all the awesome attractive attributes that you have. start with a funny statement (for humor) then a nice witty remark (show wisdom) and a smooth romantic line! (the lovey dovey stuff ) its all just a fun little game! now here is where it gets really interesting, u listening? okay try n say something funny, witty, or romantic about the person above! at the bottom say on what kinda date you would take the person above, oh and lets be original.. something else besides dinner and movies.. (yawn) lets keep it clean and have tonz of fun! show me that sweet awesomeness you have! XD okay me first! try to list your attributes like so: name: Mario I particularly dont like pick up lines so Ill just say how cute she looks! (depending on what she's wearing lol ) I'm and artist, I draw, paint, and mess around with photoshop, :p I have an awesome sense of humor love to go exploring and takin my friends to random awesome places, I'm the lead singer and guitarist in my band and I speak two languages ENG and ESP. well since I'm first I'll say that I love to make girls laugh! (mostly by teasing them :p) love to play games like monopoly (twister ) ok on a date well I would love to take a girl to the park and make her get sweaty yeah! (throw the Frisbee lol) have an awesome chat get to know her and take her to some random spot that I probably discovered the day before! XD ok guys be creative and remember have fun!