The Beast with the Wounded Head

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
could it be possible that all this recent alien talk is a set up for the beast with two horns that speaks like a lamb, comes out of the earth, and deceives with "great wonders" (Revelation 13:11-13)?
UFO ? sort of.

But what I know is that Obama said we don't know what that is.
But what I know is that many UFO sightings are actually flying clouds,It's like a living cloud.only God has such power.

But I've also seen a video of a Muslim praying in a large square. A cloud appears in the sky and turns into a UFO.

U.S. informant, revealed a video, a UFO shot down the missile.

I can only say that what I'm sure of is Jesus is not a warmonger.

Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA
Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The beast has 7 heads and 10 horns, and the crowns are on the heads, which is Satan in the spiritual realm deceiving people by the 7 kingdoms that have been on earth.

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The crowns are on the horns which is Satan in the natural realm deceiving people as the antichrist, New Age Christ.

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

These are the 7 heads the 7 kingdoms on earth, and the 8th king is the antichrist, which the 8th king is of the 7 kings for the devil influenced those kingdoms.

5 are fallen

1. Egypt
2. Assyria
3. Babylon
4. Medo-Persia
5. Greece

One is at the time John wrote Revelation

6. Roman Empire

One is not yet come, and when he comes he will continue for a short space, three and one half years.

7. The 10 horn kingdom, the world split in to 10 sections with a leader in each section.

The New Age Christ will establish peace in the Middle East and work as a man of peace, and the biggest player on the world scene, and will push the agenda of the new age movement until the world rebels against God.

Which the new age movement interprets the Bible and all religions according to the occult and evolution, and they are still evolving to be spiritual.

During the first three and one half years the world will operate by the 10 horn kingdom, and then the 10 horn kingdom will hand over their power to the antichrist and he gets control of the world, and he rules for three and one half years.

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

The head that was wounded is the reign of the 7th head, the 10 horn kingdom for they failed at providing peace for the world, and could not handle the problems especially when war broke out between Islam and the world, the 6th trumpet, that caused one third of the world to perish mainly in the Arab nations, and the antichrist plucks up 3 horns by the roots which the 6th trumpet describes nuclear weapons.

The 10 horn kingdom failed at obtaining peace for the world, and because of that war they were devastated, and lost hope for there to be peace on earth, but the New Age Christ restored hope to them and convinced them there can be peace on earth, and they will prosper, and the deadly would was healed.
You are quoting RCC doctrine of the End Times referred to as FUTURISM.

The purpose of FUTURISM is to take the scriptural spotlight off the RCC and point it toward some future series of events that likely will never happen and most certainly will not include the RCC.

Consequently, the religious rabble will turn their attention to any absurd thing that pops into their heads; UFOs, the current opposition to a national leader, and even to toxic references to Jesus Christ.

Read the Bible without such noxious attitudes and you will soon discover something you'd not seen before.

The Roman Catholic Church is the religious system or sea-beast indicated by Revelation. Papal succession is indicated by the horns sprouting out of the head of the beast.

I can provide a plethora of additional proofs and documentation, but of what value would it be among those who are convinced of the anti-Christ's own deceptions? The post protestant church today now marches in lock step with the Vatican. The deception is so deep few will recognize it for what it is.

Many scholars today now refer to the dying church as post protestant because it has abandoned the Bible, honest study of scripture and the Lordship of Jesus Christ. For of such is the RCC today. Their god is the pope.

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in heaven and earth."
Barclay Cap. XXVII, p. 218. Cities Petrus Bertrandus, Pius V.

Blaspheme is the hallmark of the anti-Christ. Read the RCC's own words above and tell me they aren't representing themselves as anti-Christ.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...