[h=3]Todays is a rare day!Last night it rained a little, I planned to go home to pick somestuff from my bedroom and I had no idea to think about while Ibriefly checked my mind. I thought abouy the Bbs then I knew I havesomething to I leave here on my records.[/h]
First, “[FONT=Georgia, serif]Twopeople will not walk together unless [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]theyhave agreed[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]to do so[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif].[/FONT]”Amos 3:3
Second, I don´t knowwhat´s coming tomorrow (I neber knew it) and, if I ever planned ordreamed about it, it could end up this way: "Son of man, youlove your wife very much, but I am going to takeher away from you. Your wife will die suddenly,but you must not show your sadness. You must not cry loudly. You willcry and your tears will fall, but you must mourn quietly. Dress asyou normally do; wear your turban and sandals; don't cover yourmustache, and don't eat the food people normally eat when someonedies." Ezek 24:16-17
So, what´s next then?
[FONT=Georgia, serif]"Youcan enter true life only through the narrow gate. The gate to hell isvery wide, and there is plenty of room on the road that leads there.Many people go that way.” Mat 7:13 [/FONT]
While others could bepreaching about whatever they think it best, I could be preaching thegospel of “being detached” and more if I could acknowledge I´veliving semiautomaticly piloting my life for the BBD.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype, serif]BBD- an acronym for "Bigger Better Deal". A term basicallyused when a man or woman temporarily makes due with someone as his orher mate, whileactually still in searchfor a mate that bares superior superficial qualities for an ideallover. [/FONT]
Each has gone to theStats owing the possession of his / her human experiences (No onewould denied what each has lived, not even God).
I don´t know about you,but I largely lived with the Best Big Deal.
P.S.
The rest will be published on my blog
First, “[FONT=Georgia, serif]Twopeople will not walk together unless [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]theyhave agreed[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]to do so[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif].[/FONT]”Amos 3:3
Second, I don´t knowwhat´s coming tomorrow (I neber knew it) and, if I ever planned ordreamed about it, it could end up this way: "Son of man, youlove your wife very much, but I am going to takeher away from you. Your wife will die suddenly,but you must not show your sadness. You must not cry loudly. You willcry and your tears will fall, but you must mourn quietly. Dress asyou normally do; wear your turban and sandals; don't cover yourmustache, and don't eat the food people normally eat when someonedies." Ezek 24:16-17
So, what´s next then?
[FONT=Georgia, serif]"Youcan enter true life only through the narrow gate. The gate to hell isvery wide, and there is plenty of room on the road that leads there.Many people go that way.” Mat 7:13 [/FONT]
While others could bepreaching about whatever they think it best, I could be preaching thegospel of “being detached” and more if I could acknowledge I´veliving semiautomaticly piloting my life for the BBD.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype, serif]BBD- an acronym for "Bigger Better Deal". A term basicallyused when a man or woman temporarily makes due with someone as his orher mate, whileactually still in searchfor a mate that bares superior superficial qualities for an ideallover. [/FONT]
Each has gone to theStats owing the possession of his / her human experiences (No onewould denied what each has lived, not even God).
I don´t know about you,but I largely lived with the Best Big Deal.
P.S.
The rest will be published on my blog