the best worship ever

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Z

zaoman32

one of the greatest bands I have ever gotten the privilege of seeing live. This is the only band (including worship artists) I have ever seen live that truly had hearts and spirits set for worship that you could feel coming from the stage. It was an experience I'll never forget, I only wish they were still around...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rshFF9Qb7YY[/video]

M

mooman

Cool man, good stuff

S

Shorea

Encouraging song

Apr 14, 2011
When it comes to worship songs about God. It should never be about the best but what those songs talk about such as the character of God, our state as humans, and how we need his grace everyday. I am tired of the categories that Christians and non-Christians use rating music. For example, if I don't like it, then I would say it is not my thing or I don't like it. I am not going to criticize anyone's choice of music. Only to give one warning: if you put trashy music (a lot of the world's music is like that) in, you would speak and believe that trash and it will spill out causing spiritual pollution. God bless and keep the faith in Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Z

zaoman32

that made no sense...

S

sweetspiritgirl

I think this person means ..music should feed your spirit not take away from it..i love variety in music myself alternative metal hiphop .worship music comes in all these forms...the melody aint satanic like many will tell you...if you glorify God in the music that sounds metal and it soings of his glory..whos to say diffrent..your spirit will disern if it is ungodly..for he is your teacher..Praises to God that he allowed such wonderful styles of worship to this generation,,giving us a way to worship him thats so us and yet up lifts him too..Its like when you make love to ur husband..he may do things he dosent care for because he knows you like it...God dosent care about the music in its self he cares about his child ..who came to his throne room giving him all the glory and praise..he is focoused more on you as you are him <3 blessings

Z

zaoman32

It's worship music...there's nothing metal, or hard rock about it...maybe they should actually listen to it...

Apr 14, 2011
Thank you Sweetspiritgirl for clarifying what I am saying. I am not saying that everyone should abstain from wordly music, I am just saying for some including me it causes to have bad thoughts and at times to want to go back to Egypt metaphorically speaking. So what I said does make sense, but I have nothing against your view. I am just giving my two cents. But I have to say, that when you said my view did not make sense, that hurt! Ouch! If you knew what my experience is and what happened, you would understand what I mean and it would make sense. God bless and keep the faith!

Z

zaoman32

I just didn't understand the relevance it had with this particular song, because there's nothing worldly about it. It's a worship band, playing worship music. Its piano and acoustic guitar. There's four lines in the entire song.

My purpose was certainly not to hurt your feelings, I was just perplexed at why you made such a post to such a song that purposely posted for the sake of those of you who didn't like the metal genre, so I could still share music with you, and we could still find some common ground to stand on.

S

sweetspiritgirl

Hun nvr said it didnt make sense... God bless hun :)

Apr 14, 2011
No, my problem was not the music it was calling it the best worship ever. Using that term I disagree with. For some, the best worship ever is considered the worst worship ever or something similar. I was just trying to say that. Sorry, you misunderstood me.

F

FREAK4JESUS

I think this person means ..music should feed your spirit not take away from it..i love variety in music myself alternative metal hiphop .worship music comes in all these forms...the melody aint satanic like many will tell you...if you glorify God in the music that sounds metal and it soings of his glory..whos to say diffrent..your spirit will disern if it is ungodly..for he is your teacher..Praises to God that he allowed such wonderful styles of worship to this generation,,giving us a way to worship him thats so us and yet up lifts him too..Its like when you make love to ur husband..he may do things he dosent care for because he knows you like it...God dosent care about the music in its self he cares about his child ..who came to his throne room giving him all the glory and praise..he is focoused more on you as you are him <3 blessings
Yes You are right my sister. For it is said worship God in spirit and truth so that our spirit must give him a true praise to the lord .

Z

zaoman32

No, my problem was not the music it was calling it the best worship ever. Using that term I disagree with. For some, the best worship ever is considered the worst worship ever or something similar. I was just trying to say that. Sorry, you misunderstood me.

That I understand, and whereas I didn't mean specifically to make a blanket statement what I was referring to was that the best worship music ever (regardless of who it is) comes from a band who genuinely and truly worships from their hearts. I don't care how many albums a worship band sells, I don't care how big their live show is. The fact is RnR Worship Circus disbanded because they weren't well received, but when I saw them way back in the day, they were and still are to this day the greatest live worship band I have ever seen. They threw their entire lives and hearts into worship for God to the point where they didn't care about putting on a huge light show or anything like that like many worship bands today are so fond of doing. Not only that you could literally feel their passion drip from the stage, and it just made everything in the room go dark and seeing people worship they way they did, it only made those of us in the audience want to be a part of it, and it was an extremely close and intimate worship with God.

You cannot put a price on that.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

That I understand, and whereas I didn't mean specifically to make a blanket statement what I was referring to was that the best worship music ever (regardless of who it is) comes from a band who genuinely and truly worships from their hearts. I don't care how many albums a worship band sells, I don't care how big their live show is. The fact is RnR Worship Circus disbanded because they weren't well received, but when I saw them way back in the day, they were and still are to this day the greatest live worship band I have ever seen. They threw their entire lives and hearts into worship for God to the point where they didn't care about putting on a huge light show or anything like that like many worship bands today are so fond of doing. Not only that you could literally feel their passion drip from the stage, and it just made everything in the room go dark and seeing people worship they way they did, it only made those of us in the audience want to be a part of it, and it was an extremely close and intimate worship with God.

You cannot put a price on that.
Praise spiritual in the Lord Jesus are vibrations of which God inhabits these vibrations flow through our whole spirit soul mind and body to the Lord each person has different responses to the range of vibrations but the proof is The Holy Spirit flowing from and into us to open our souls to Jesus emptied of self willing to be complete in His love and commands to the saving of souls.