The Bible is amazing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Well everyone I thought the bible deserved it's own thread, this book has amazing spiritual knowledge. Plus it's the only book that si alive and breathing, ths book has changed peoples lives and has given me strength on more than one occasion. Now everyone can argue about the different types of bibles like niv or king james but to me the word of god is the word of god. And if anyone were to realize the power they hold in their hands when they pick up that book they would find that a whole new world will open for them.

The bible iteslf is not just a book. Its a fire that can ignight a passion in our hearts, a fire that can give life to one who belives and burns the demons. When i envision having access to this fire i see myself on my bed, the bible right in front of me. I put my hand on the bible and I am consumed by a raging powerful fire that burns from the heart of God. The power of god swirls around me and i can actually read the bible with full knowledge and truth. there is a powerful flare in my eyes as i receive power and love from the word of god just by mere touch.

Is this just something from my imagination? No it is not, it is real and can happen the devil just doesn't want anyone to know about it. Having access to this power isn't something that just anyone can do because not many know of its power. scripture isn't just ink in paper and the bible isn't just a book, its literall a supernatural item given from god to us.

Take to heart what the bible says and you will see the change in your life, seek the truth from the word and if your heart is in the right place you will find it.

H

hattiebod

It is the Word, our path to Truth and to knowing our almighty creator God. :) <><

Sep 4, 2012
the bible ... it's the only book that si alive and breathing,
I can't hear my bible breathing, and I don't feel any pulse. Should I try holding a mirror close to it? (where's its mouth, btw?)

Last edited:

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
Well everyone I thought the bible deserved it's own thread, this book has amazing spiritual knowledge. Plus it's the only book that si alive and breathing, ths book has changed peoples lives and has given me strength on more than one occasion. Now everyone can argue about the different types of bibles like niv or king james but to me the word of god is the word of god. And if anyone were to realize the power they hold in their hands when they pick up that book they would find that a whole new world will open for them.

The bible iteslf is not just a book. Its a fire that can ignight a passion in our hearts, a fire that can give life to one who belives and burns the demons. When i envision having access to this fire i see myself on my bed, the bible right in front of me. I put my hand on the bible and I am consumed by a raging powerful fire that burns from the heart of God. The power of god swirls around me and i can actually read the bible with full knowledge and truth. there is a powerful flare in my eyes as i receive power and love from the word of god just by mere touch.

Is this just something from my imagination? No it is not, it is real and can happen the devil just doesn't want anyone to know about it. Having access to this power isn't something that just anyone can do because not many know of its power. scripture isn't just ink in paper and the bible isn't just a book, its literall a supernatural item given from god to us.

Take to heart what the bible says and you will see the change in your life, seek the truth from the word and if your heart is in the right place you will find it.
Great post
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrows; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

The word of God gives life because it is living. As we read the word of God, we grow in spirit and the more we grow in spirit, the more we die in the flesh.

When I read the word of God, I do feel alive inside of me and I do feel a strength within which comes from the Holy Spirit.
This strength helps me to overcome my valleys.

God bless you Blain

Oct 6, 2012
I can't hear my bible breathing, and I don't feel any pulse. Should I try holding a mirror close to it? (where's its mouth, btw?)
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

I would say that that makes it living.

If there is no breathing or pulse maybe it is because it is dead to you?
Sure, do the mirror thing, you should get a reflection of the character of the one contained within it.
I guess you could say the mouth are those that digest its words and believe enough to want to share it with others.

Sir...

Sep 4, 2012
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

I would say that that makes it living.

If there is no breathing or pulse maybe it is because it is dead to you?
Anyone who thinks a book is living is being a dodo. Jesus himself is the word; he is not a book.

G

gregfl

guess im a dodo :),except,i dont think it is, i know it is.faith comes by hearing the word :) jus sayin :)

Oct 31, 2011
In a way, you have it right! It is as if there are different dimensions in our world, and you are talking about another dimension. The bible reaches through into what is called the spiritual realm. It is just as real as your pulse but it is possible to have it all around you without any sense of it. It is through the bible words that we can become aware of this part of our world and understand it.