The big event that could rock the market

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Well, at least you are DOWN TO just saying "COULD ROCK" the Market.........and not predicting it's demise........

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Drilling down on the numbers, there's little to worry about, and plenty of room to make money. You worry way too much!

Jan 9, 2016
Well, at least you are DOWN TO just saying "COULD ROCK" the Market.........and not predicting it's demise........
I am not predicting anything in regards to this article.

Aug 2, 2009
Anyone who didn't foresee the decline of apple's iphone sales is blind in my opinion. There's been no innovation since Jobs died and Cook took over. Innovation is what kept people interested in their new products even if they already owned the old versions. Apple's heyday is come and gone. Cook is no Steve Jobs.

And whenever a big player's stock drops, it takes the whole market down with it... happens all the time. No reason to call this some kind of gloom and doom event.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2016
Anyone who didn't foresee the decline of apple's iphone sales is blind in my opinion. There's been no innovation since Jobs died and Cook took over. Innovation is what kept people interested in their new products even if they already owned the old versions. Apple's heyday is come and gone. Cook is no Steve Jobs.

And whenever a big player's stock drops, it takes the whole market down with it... happens all the time. No reason to call this some kind of gloom and doom event.
The whole economy is falling apart.

Apr 22, 2016
Chicken Little alive and well.........what a way to live.......sigh.......
Yep. His focus seems to be off balance. Im judging solely on his posted threads of course:)

The economy IS teetering on a pinpoint and we ARE headed for very hard times WORSE than the 30s depression. Its a reality. I know it is but I cant stay in a state of mind looking at THAT as my focus. Id be in bed curled up like a baby and on some pretty strong "PHARMEKIA" which is what the enemy would love to happen!!!
I am aware which is smart and I have prepared which is even smarter. Jesus is my hope and my salvation! I am thr light! I am the salt! I am an heir to the thrown! I have joy in HIM.I am so thankful that Christ saved my sorry butt.Im looking UP.
THAT is my focus!!.Getting the news of the gospel out to the lost is a result of my focus as well as it should be for any christian who knows where the lost will spend eternity:)

Lets focus on the joy of salvation through Christ Jesus and less focus of this fallen world . Just sayin..................

Jesus come soon.