The blessings of today tomorrow

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 12, 2020
As many know today was thanksgiving
First I hope all had a wonderful thanksgiving
Second what are you thankful for
I know I'm thankful for God's blessing of family
And pray that tomorrow will bring great happiness to you all
And remember be thankful God gave you life
Don't even think about this election stuff just be happy you here in God's name a man

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
What are you thankful for?!
I am thankful for God's grace, forgiveness, and desire for a relationship with His creation. I am thankful for the family unit he designed so that when in the correct function, it can sow love, belonging, and security through those who surround you. I am thankful to see another day and the opportunity to see how God answers our prayers. I am thankful for more time to search the scriptures and learn of the wisdom and deeper truths of God. I am thankful for the peace he provides me even amidst the storms in life. I am thankful for an amazing wife who like the threads in a quilt holds each piece of the family fabric together. I am thankful that God blessed me with the responsibility and the command to raise my children both biological and adopted to live out of God's will and to hold His truths dear to their hearts. I am thankful for my country as regardless of its fractures in this modern age, I still wouldn't choose to live anywhere else.