The bondwoman the FREE woman and the schoolmaster

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

peterT

We have the bondwoman, the free woman, schoolmasters, and children of the bondwoman, and children of the free woman.

The bondwoman is under the law and thinks she’s the elect of God; she is under the schoolmaster leaning about sin and how to behave and what God expects and what pleases God, and what doesn’t please God.

Until the time appointed of the father then she becomes the free woman who stands before the Lord justified by faith. And saved by grace through faith; and that not of herself it is the gift of God.

Abraham was of the promise and was saved by his faith because he believed God. 100’s of years before the law even was.

And we are of the seed of Abraham of the promise by faith, the free woman the children of the free woman.

I have been under the law with schoolmaster’s tutors and governors leaning about sin and how to behave and what God expects and what pleases God and what doesn’t please God. Until the time appointed of the father then by my faith I am no longer under the law, but will stand before God justified by faith, and not justified by the law which is a dead-end and only good for schooling.

By my faith I am free and been called unto liberty, no longer under a schoolmaster tutors and governors or under the law. I stand before God justified by my faith.as Abraham was.

The children of the bondwoman persecuted the children of the free woman because they are free and no longer under the law, exposing the weakness of the law, and the bondwoman’s lack of faith and her delusion she’s the elect of God.

It seems to me that some Christians are still under the Law, leaning about sin and how to behave and what God expects and what pleases God and what doesn’t please God. Until the time appointed of the father then they are freed by their faith, In a sense graduating from law school to do the will of God.

After your graduation you have to purge out the leaven, not from the Christians that are still under the law, for It seems to me for they are under the law for a reason. But you have to purge out the leaven that will sneak back in to your own lives, because you will be tempted to come back under the law, through persecution or fear or ridicule from the children of the bondwoman them that are under the Law. Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman

Galatians 5:9 A little LEAVEN leaveneth THE whole lump.
Hebrews 11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]:

Galatians 5;13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only [use] not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

Galatians 4;2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him [that was born] after the Spirit, even so [it is] now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

Galatians 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster [to bring us] unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

C

Consumed

Good post, thanks 
Some will be picky be assured lolz but I get the gist of it