THE BOOK OF ENOCH -2

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 30, 2010
ENOCH 48:1 And in that place I saw the fountain of righteousness
Which was inexhaustible:
And around it were many fountains of wisdom:
And all the thirsty drank of them,
and were filled with wisdom,
And their dwellings were with the righteous and holy and elect.

ENOCH 48:2 And at that hour that Son of Man was named In the prescence of the Lord of Spirits,
And his name before the Head of Days.

ENOCH 48:3 Yea, before the sun and the signs were created,
Before the stars of the heaven were made,
His name was named before the Lord of Spirits.

ENOCH 48:4 He shall be a staff to the righteous whereon to stay themselves and not fall,
And he shall be the light of the Gentiles,
And the hope of those who are troubled of heart.

ENOCH 48:5 All who dwell on earth shall fall down and worship before him,
And will praise and bless and celebrate with song the Lord of Spirits.

ENOCH 48:6 And for this reason hath he been chosen and hidden before Him,
Before the creation of the world and for evermore.

ENOCH 48:7 And the wisdom of the Lord of Spirits hath revealed him to the holy and righteous:
For he hath preserved the lot of the righteous,
Because they have hated and despised this world of unrighteousness,
And have hated all its works and ways in the name of the Lord of Spirits.
For in his name they are saved,
And according to his good pleasure hath it been in regard to their life.

Last edited:
L

LovingtheLord

Why was this book removed?

Jul 30, 2010
The book of Enoch was rejected because the so called early church fathers could not stomach the thought of angels being able to appear in flesh and procreating with women. This is the main reason they reject it. All the other reasons are just excuses because their doctrines contradict the book of Enoch.

ada

Banned
Aug 25, 2011

This is the version i know
ENOCH 48:1-5

"At that hour, that Son of man was given a name,
in the presence of the Lord of the Spirits,
the Before Time,
even before the creation of the sun and the moon,
before the creation of the stars, he was given a name in the presence of the Lord of Spirits.
He will become the light of the gentiles and he will become the hope of those who are sick in their hearts.
All those who dwell upon the earth shall fall and worship before him; they shall glorify, bless, and sing the name of the Lord of Spirits.
For this purpose he became the Chosen One; he was concealed in the presence of the Lord of the Spirits prior to the creation of the world, and for eternity."

Jesus is the Son of Man.
The New Testament gives witness about this over and over again.
The term Son of Man is also used 18 times in the book of Enoch.

Below is from
As the days of Noah were...

WHAT IS ENOCH TELLING US ABOUT FALLEN ANGELS? In Enoch 1, Chapter 6, the following details are given:
1. The leader of this group of Satanic angels is Semyaz, and his group of fallen angels consisted of 200. When this group of fallen angels saw how beautiful the women born on earth were, they decided to take some of these women as wives and produce children through them.
My personal understanding is that this group of 200 angels prior to the fall of the angels had been working with God in the creation of human beings, and thus had the knowledge of how the human body was engineered. Using this knowledge for their own purposes, they were able to create what was needed in them, to have some kind of a physical body, through which they then could have sexual intercourse with these young women.
2. Semyaz did not trust the fallen angels under his command. He made them sware an oath with a curse, which bound them altogether before they started this project.
I believe that this type of oath with a curse is the same kind of oath that is practiced by Satanists, witches, Baal worshipers, Freemasons, Mormons etc. This should not come as a surprise to Christians, since Paul tells us that demons do seduce and teach doctrine. I Timothy 4:1
3. They descended upon mount Hermon (9,101 ft. above sea level) and located in what is today Syria. This mountain became their headquarters.
Now I understand where the Baal worship came from. After the flood, demons seduced people into idol worship and mount Hermon became a center in the Middle East, where altars were built and human sacrifices done. Compare this with the false religion of the Greek people, who claimed that the gods lived on mount Olympus, led by Zeus, who was known for his enormous sexual appetite of women. In Rome he was known as "Jupiter" and the Vikings called him "Thor." The Aztec empire in central Mexico worshiped a cluster of demon gods, with high pyramid temples, where at the top humans were cut open, and their still throbbing hearts were sacrificed to the sun god. The current Olympic Games is in reality a revival of the old Zeus worship. The Olympic fire is lit on top of mount Olympus by female priests, the fire is carried to the game of that year in a torch, and then the Olympic altar is lit. There are songs and dances at the opening and closing of the games, all in honor of the old Greek gods. Is it a coincidence that the Roman Emperor Theodosius abolished the games in 393 A.D, because of their ties to demon worship? Was it an accident that the games were brought back to the world in 1894?
4. The 200 fallen angels were divided into groups of ten, each group having a leader. Enoch gives the names of each of these sub-leaders.
5. Each one of the 200 fallen angels took a woman as a wife, and made them pregnant.
The babies to whom these women gave birth grew to a height of 300 cubits (450 ft.) and they consumed so much food that the people of the earth hated them, since they were forced to feed them. The giants then turned their wrath upon the people, and began to kill and eat humans. They also ate birds, fish, animals and reptiles, and they drank blood.

6. One of the fallen angels taught technology to mankind. He taught them how to mine for ore, melting the ore and extracting different metals. He then taught them how to fashion the metals into swords, knives, shields and breast plates.
Those who became initiated into this demon religion, where educated into making bracelets, decorations (shadowing of the eye); making medication (pharmakia), ornamentation, the beautifying of the eye lids, all kind of precious stones, and all coloring tinctures and alchemy. Other fallen angels taught humans how to do incantations and the cutting of roots, how to resolve incantations, astrology and how to deceive people.
7. These fallen angels educated the people not only in technology, which was used to make war, but also in occult practices, releasing more demon power on the earth.
After reading this, I suddenly came to understand why the prophet Elijah became petrified with fear right after he had experienced a great victory on mount Carmel. I Kings 18:22-46When Jezebel sent a message to him, she did not send it as from the queen, but as the high priestess of Baal. It was the demon prince of Baal himself, possessing her, who sent this message and wiped Elijah out with fear.
And Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done, and withal how he had slain all the prophets with the sword. Then Jezebel sent a messenger unto Elijah, saying, So let the gods do to me, and more also, if I make not thy life as the life of one of them by to morrow about this time. And when he saw that, he arose, and went for his life, and came to Beersheba, which belongeth to Judah, and left his servant there. I Kings 19:1-3
Jezebel was a woman who from her childhood had been initiated into Satanic worship:
And Ahab the son of Omri did evil in the sight of the LORD above all that were before him. And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing for him to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal, king of the Zidonians, and went and served Baal, and worshiped him. And he reared up an altar for Baal in the house of Baal, which he had built in Samaria. I Kings 16:30-32
When Jehu came to confront Jezebel, she went into her chambers, painted herself up in all the colors of a Satanic Baal priestess, put on a head gear and went to the window, hoping to scare Jehu into submission. But Jehu was not intimidated and had her killed on the spot. Until now I could not understand why Jezebel put on her make-up before she went to the window. Now I know.
And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window. And as Jehu entered in at the gate, she said, Had Zimri peace, who slew his master? And he lifted up his face to the window, and said, Who is on my side? who? And there looked out to him two or three eunuchs. And he said, Throw her down. So they threw her down: and some of her blood was sprinkled on the wall, and on the horses: and he trode her under foot. And when he was come in, he did eat and drink, and said, Go, see now this cursed woman, and bury her: for she is a king's daughter. And they went to bury her, but they found no more of her than the skull, and the feet, and the palms of her hands. Wherefore they came again, and told him. And he said, This is the word of the LORD, which he spake by his servant Elijah the Tishbite, saying, In the portion of Jezreel shall dogs eat the flesh of Jezebel: And the carcase of Jezebel shall be as dung upon the face of the field in the portion of Jezreel; so that they shall not say, This is Jezebel. I Kings 30-37
Is it a coincidence that when the great revivals and awakenings began first with the Wesley brothers in the 18th century, followed by Jonathan Edwards, George Whitefield, Charles Finney in the 19th century, and the Pentecostal revival in the early 20th century, the Holy Spirit spoke through all these men and women preaching, that it was a sin for women to wear make-up?
Since many women are used to wearing make-up today, this will become a very touchy subject. The old time Pentecostals in the early 1900's believed that any woman who used make-up would end up in hell. This is not true, since a woman does not become saved by not wearing make-up. Instead, let me share with you my conviction on this subject, and then let each person reading this pray about it and ask God for guidance in her own life.
When God created Eve out of the rib from Adam, she must have been a stunningly beautiful woman who radiated the care God had taken in making her. She needed no clothing, no hanging ornaments, no paint to accent her features – she was made perfect by the Creator.
Once Adam and Eve had fallen into sin, the Devil could not wait to put his touch upon men and women. He scarred the men with tattoos, ear rings and nose rings; and the women were painted and decorated with ear rings, bracelets etc. The hair of both men and women were altered and color added, until the human race looked just as the Devil wanted them to look, a fallen rejected race of men and women. The beauty of the Creator was lost.
For many years I colored my hair, once it started turning grey. One day the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said: "Do you want to have hair that may be gray, or do you want to be bald?" I made a personal choice, I tossed out my vanity and went with whatever color God had for me.
We must remember this, anything that we put on our skin, creams, lotions or hair coloring will, to a certain degree, be absorbed through the skin. We are going to great length to be careful what we eat to avoid toxins, but we forget that the skin will absorb whatever chemicals are put on it.
When people say, "I look so drab," or, "I have freckles," or they claim to have some other kind of deformity that they must cover up, I feel that the way God made me is the way that I am going to look. He is my creator and if people say that I do not look good, let them complain to Him, not to me. As far as I am concerned, I am not going to have a "face lift" some day, instead I will take it to God in prayer.
In our ministry we have women who do not wear make-up and others who do. As a pastor, I let this be a personal choice between each woman and God. To make a point, I would rather have a "dolled up" woman in the church who is close to the Lord, than a woman who wears no make-up, but is a gossiper.
8. The fallen angels also introduced the technology of writing and the use of ink and paper. This was used to write down false doctrine and to preserve the incantations and ceremonies that the fallen angels had taught people.
9. The murder of babies was shown to women (abortions), where the child was murdered in the womb and then extracted.
To me this is more than devastating, to come to the knowledge, that the killing of babies in the wombs is as old as the beginning of mankind. No wonder that the feminist movement is so militant, these women are driven by powerful demonic princes, who have been killing babies for the last 8000 years. With the current technology, their lust for killing babies has now gone into the millions per year worldwide.
10. The fallen angels also introduced flagellation to people, which is today known as "kinky sex" or "masochism" where sexual pleasure is derived from being beaten, tied up, dominated in some form or other by the other sexual partner, including rape.
God’s Word is true, holy and powerful and we really should take heed to what God is saying to his people and examine our behavior accordingly:
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:6
[COLOR=#000000 ! important][FONT=Arial ! important][/FONT][/COLOR]

R

RachelBibleStudent

it was not removed...it was never part of the bible in the first place...

the book of enoch is just one example of an entire genre of ancient jewish literature that attempted to fill in the 'blanks' in genesis with speculation and fiction... other examples include the book of jubilees and the books of adam and eve...

Mar 11, 2011
ENOCH 48:1 And in that place I saw the fountain of righteousness
Which was inexhaustible:
And around it were many fountains of wisdom:
And all the thirsty drank of them,
and were filled with wisdom,
And their dwellings were with the righteous and holy and elect.

ENOCH 48:2 And at that hour that Son of Man was named In the prescence of the Lord of Spirits,
And his name before the Head of Days.

ENOCH 48:3 Yea, before the sun and the signs were created,
Before the stars of the heaven were made,
His name was named before the Lord of Spirits.

ENOCH 48:4 He shall be a staff to the righteous whereon to stay themselves and not fall,
And he shall be the light of the Gentiles,
And the hope of those who are troubled of heart.

ENOCH 48:5 All who dwell on earth shall fall down and worship before him,
And will praise and bless and celebrate with song the Lord of Spirits.

ENOCH 48:6 And for this reason hath he been chosen and hidden before Him,
Before the creation of the world and for evermore.

ENOCH 48:7 And the wisdom of the Lord of Spirits hath revealed him to the holy and righteous:
For he hath preserved the lot of the righteous,
Because they have hated and despised this world of unrighteousness,
And have hated all its works and ways in the name of the Lord of Spirits.
For in his name they are saved,
And according to his good pleasure hath it been in regard to their life.
Thanks Journey41; I will get back to this Sister.

Forever in Christ :)

Jul 30, 2010

the book of enoch is just one example of an entire genre of ancient jewish literature that attempted to fill in the 'blanks' in genesis with speculation and fiction... other examples include the book of jubilees and the books of adam and eve...
[/QUOTE]I have never heard of those books you mentioned, but the ones I have checked out contain heaps of contradictions. I havn't accepted any other book for that reason.

If the Jews had hold of the book of Enoch, then maybe thats where they got certain info..

Most christian churches have got the holy bible, and still cant get the doctrine right

Jul 30, 2010

And even if the Jews made up or fabricated the book of Enoch, there is no possible way they would of known the things contained in that book. It mentions prophesies that harmonise with the bible exactly, right up to the end of the millenium.

R

RachelBibleStudent

And even if the Jews made up or fabricated the book of Enoch, there is no possible way they would of known the things contained in that book. It mentions prophesies that harmonise with the bible exactly, right up to the end of the millenium.
the old testament was already written when the oldest parts of enoch were written...possibly christianity was already spreading by the time the most recent parts of enoch were finished...

it isn't impossible for the book of enoch to give 'prophecies' that agree with the bible...all it means is that enoch's authors plagiarized from the bible