The Bucket List

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

I want to go with you to the Louvre and...ummm...accidentally...touch Monets :) That would be amazing...

Aug 2, 2009
I want to go with you to the Louvre and...ummm...accidentally...touch Monets :) That would be amazing...
Why do people want to touch Monet's? They feel like any other oil/acrylic on canvas painting. If you're thinking of running your fingers up and down it then you will probably have to buy it first (or deal with the french security..).

Last edited:
N

NukePooch

1)Paint a mural

2)Fall maaaaadly in love and elope with a bearded chocolatier.

3)Eat some chocolate cheesecake (a craving just smacked me upside the head)

4)Go to the Louvre

5)"Accidentily" touch a Monet

6)Meet John Malkovich

7)Own a hedgehog.

Isn't #2 and #7 almost the same thing?

J

Jullianna

Why do people want to touch Monet's? They feel like any other oil/acrylic on canvas painting. If you're thinking of running your fingers up and down it then you will probably have to buy it first (or deal with the french security..).

Welllllllllllllllllll...you know how it is with women and forbidden fruit...

Pray for us :)

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
I just found out last night that I want to ride a motorcycle to South America, Rent Surf Boards along the way, Stay in Cheap Fleabag hotels, Practice my Rusty Spanish, Catch Giardia, and take lots of pictures.

J

Jullianna

That sounds like fun too! I have not been to SA in years. Didn't get to play as much down there as I would have liked. Too much work to do.

Come to think of it, I've never ridden a motorcycle on my own...just on the back. I think I need to add that to my list :)

Feb 24, 2011
Road trip across the entire nation (Route 66 or the like) with my fraternity brothers.
Travel to Tokyo, Egypt and Ireland. (maybe backpack across Japan or Ireland)
Graduate from a top law school with my JD and practice law.
Get married and have two sons - soccer or football players, and have them join my fraternity in college haha and maybe a daughter
*Dream* Become a congressman, or a lobbyist for a human rights group.