The Catechism vs The Bible

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Many claim to follow christ, yet they do not follow his teachings

Amen.

"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?'"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.' " (Matthew 22,23)

Aug 10, 2015
No, We do not HATE catholic people.

What we do hate is an institution which has brainwashed its followers, proven by the fact, it takes credit for a work of God. who put the word of God together long before the church of Rome had any power to do anything.
The current cannon of 73 books was first declared in 393 AD at the Council of Hippo and affirmed in 397 at the Council of Carthage.

E

eternally-gratefull

The current cannon of 73 books was first declared in 393 AD at the Council of Hippo and affirmed in 397 at the Council of Carthage.
Thats fine, the scripture I follow was completed in the 1st century AD, and followed by all the churches, even spoken of by the apostles themselves..

you think I am worried about what some council of men thought over 300 years after scripture was completed by the apostles and prophets??

Thats your problem, and again why we HATE YOUR INSTITUTION.. You place to much value and credit to men, and not near enough to God.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Vatican lie to his own member.

Vatican do not love his member. If Vatican love it member, she wont lie

Vatican direct her member to hell.

Example.

Vatican said no salvation outside rcc.

Then later on she said Islam is in the plan of salvation.

We can see how lie it is.

It is for political purpose.

She want to make one world religion to support one world government.

That why she said Islam in the plant of salvation.

valiant

Mar 22, 2015
They hate Catholics so much here, they deny the origin of the cannon of the bible, deny 7 books were taken out 1100 years later by protestants, and even fool the uneducated into thinking Catholic s added to the bible. No sir, none here will give the Catholics cedit for anything
You're wrong. We give them credit for leading the church astray :)

valiant

Mar 22, 2015

So they both got it wrong? Just shows you LOL