The Christian Vote

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rox-
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Rox-

Guest
Hi. My name is Roxann. I live in Northern California. I'm 55, and married. I am curious who out there is going to VOTE tomorrow? {PLEASE SPEAK UP} I need direction, as I feel desperate to do the right thing, to vote Godly. But I have no idea who and what to vote, and have one day to learn. I am embarrassed to admit this, but at least I realized it before it was too late. HELP