the church of philidalphia

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

adsd

May 4, 2013
rev 3:7 to the angel of the church of Philadelphia, the words of the Holy One, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one shall shut, who shuts and no one shall open
3:8 I know your works
I have set before you an open door
no one can shut
you have little power
yet you have kept my word and do not deny my name
3:9 behold I will make those of the synagogue of satan who say they are Jews and are not, but lie , I will make them bow down before your feet, and know I have loved you
3:10 because you have kept my word and patient endurance , I will keep you from the HOUR OF TRIAL
THOSE WHO CONQUER
I will make him a pillar in the temple of God
he shall never go out of it
I will write on him the name of my God
the name of the new city (which comes down from heaven
my new name
rev 7:4 I heard the number of the sealed 144,000
7:5 12,000 out of the tribe of Israel
rev 9:4 harm only those without seal of God
Isaiah 56:4-5 for thus says the Lord " to the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths, who choose things that please me, hold fast my covenant
56:5 I will give in my house and in my walls a monument and a name better than sons and daughters, I will give them an everlasting name, which shall not be cut off
rev 14:1 I looked and on mount Zion stood the Lamb with him 144,000 who had his name and his Fathers name on their foreheads,

14:3 no one could learn the song but the 144,000who had been redeemed form earth

14:4 it is these who have not defiled themselves with woman, they follow the Lamb they are first fruits for God and the Lamb their mouth no lie, they are spotless

rev 17:14 they will make war on the Lamb and those with him are called and chosen and faithful

rev 22:3-5 they are before the throne of God and the Lamb and shall be in it and his servants shall worship him
22:4 they shall see his face and His name shall be on their foreheads
22:5 they will reign with him forever
rev 21:12 a great high wall on the 12 gates the names of the 12 tribes of sons of Israel

the church of Philadelphia is about Jews who believe that Jesus is messiah. the synagogue of satan is because of the Jews who do not and persecute those Jews who do.
what I am understanding is the churches refer to groups of people and situations they have to work through , conquer and you reap certain rewards, fail and face the pit.

there was another verse in Isaiah for this. have to find it.

adsd

May 4, 2013
I thought these were interesting also
Isaiah 19:18 in those days there will be 5 cities that speak canaan and swear allegiance to the Lord of hosts one of these will be called CITY OF THE SUN (name of city)
19:19 in these days there will be an alter to the Lord in the midst of Egypt and a PILLAR to the Lord at its borders
19:20 it shall be a SIGN AND A WITNESS to the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt
when they cry to the Lord cause of their oppressors, the Lord will smite Egypt, smiting and healing
19:25 Blessed is Egypt my people
ALSO--Isaiah 19:16 in that day Egypt will be like WOMAN AND TRIMBLE W/FEAR.... (the Egyptians that are not with God)

adsd

May 4, 2013
Isaiah 19:17 Judah will be their terror