The coming one world religion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DragonSlayer

Thanks a lot ! I think I already got a video from the same people who made this one, don't remember which one, I have to check. Anyway, the NWO is not a myth, there's so much to talk about, I've done research about it for years; it began with the 9-11 controlled demolition and mass murderer of almost 3000 people to wordless horrors of mind control projects such as mk ultra and bluebird. My most recent discoveries were the worldwide poisoning by fluoride products of all kinds mostly by fluoride toothpaste and fluoridated tap water to several countries. I threw away my fluoride toothpastes and now I use fluoride-free toothpaste only ! I discovered the worldwide dictatorship of Monsanto through the carcinogen GMO seeds and products and RGBH milk, etc.

What I know for sure, is that the world is not as many think it is,
and soon or later they would have to face the hurtful truth!
But the sooner the better ! By the Lord's Freedom ! The Lord told us to be prudent as serpents ! And as kind as doves !

Angels are a very good example of this ! Angels are prudent as serpents ( they know exactly what's going on in the whole world, hidden or not ) And Angels are as kind as doves ( no need to explain that, angels are angels, by the Lord's Grace :) )

BTW, I refuse anyone call me name like " conspiracy theorist " ! I find it very offensive and awful as death ! This is a way to terrorize and to tell " shut up " to all people who sincerely seek the truth ! But guess what ? Even if the whole world is terrorized to be called " conspiracy theorist " and to get ostracized and they decide to " shut up ", soon or later the Lord will reveal the whole truth about everything in the present, past, and future ! In every detail !

The real terrorists are those who call innocent truth seekers " conspiracy theorists " and deny anyone the legitimate and Lord-given right to question and investigate corrupt "human" authority !

Fiat Lux ! Let there be light ! The Lord is Light ! Jesus is Light !

D

DragonSlayer

Thanks a lot ! I think I already got a video from the same people who made this one, don't remember which one, I have to check. Anyway, the NWO is not a myth, there's so much to talk about, I've done research about it for years; it began with the 9-11 controlled demolition and mass murderer of almost 3000 people to wordless horrors of mind control projects such as mk ultra and bluebird. My most recent discoveries were the worldwide poisoning by fluoride products of all kinds mostly by fluoride toothpaste and fluoridated tap water to several countries. I threw away my fluoride toothpastes and now I use fluoride-free toothpaste only ! I discovered the worldwide dictatorship of Monsanto through the carcinogen GMO seeds and products and RGBH milk, etc.

What I know for sure, is that the world is not as many think it is,
and soon or later they would have to face the hurtful truth!
But the sooner the better ! By the Lord's Freedom ! The Lord told us to be prudent as serpents ! And as kind as doves !

Angels are a very good example of this ! Angels are prudent as serpents ( they know exactly what's going on in the whole world, hidden or not ) And Angels are as kind as doves ( no need to explain that, angels are angels, by the Lord's Grace :) )

BTW, I refuse anyone call me name like " conspiracy theorist " ! I find it very offensive and awful as death ! This is a way to terrorize and to tell " shut up " to all people who sincerely seek the truth ! But guess what ? Even if the whole world is terrorized to be called " conspiracy theorist " and to get ostracized and they decide to " shut up ", soon or later the Lord will reveal the whole truth about everything in the present, past, and future ! In every detail !

The real terrorists are those who call innocent truth seekers " conspiracy theorists " and deny everyone the legitimate and Lord-given right to question and investigate corrupt "human" authority !

Fiat Lux ! Let there be light ! The Lord is Light ! Jesus is Light !

D

DragonSlayer

Ok I wanted to correct something and it repeated my post ! Didn't know.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Although I am not a 9-11 truther, there is a very interesting and disturbing NWO group that has something to do with the Georgia guidestones (American Stonehenge) If you don't know about them I'd encourage you to look into it and see just how serious these evil people are.

All this doesn't matter as long as we are secure in Jesus Christ. Exciting times to be sure.

J

jerusalem

keep posting you guys. being a watchman on the tower is a legitimate call. many of the prophets went through the same things you are experiencing but it is still your job to warn people. if you don't their blood will be on your hands but if you do it won't. much love and many prayers for the faithful christians sounding the alarm

Jul 4, 2011
It's interesting that when the word "conspiracy" comes up, in our society we tend to immediately think it is crazy or something that most likely is not true. But, if you look at the definition of conspiracy, (a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful. The action of plotting or conspiring), the reality is that Conspiracies are going on all the time. Or sometimes to make it more interesting, it might be a called a scandal :p

I believe first and foremost that God is in control, and things on this earth will continue to according to His plan. I think it's fair to say, we can see this process and the sign's that will unfold in biblical truth. Conspiracies and/or hidden agenda's (or just agenda's if someone is upfront lol) are everywhere and play a part in a seamless but highly complex web that is woven to the very end. Societies shift, people become distracted, lies are entwined with truth, or just flat out lying. How else are we going to get from A-Z? Do you think people with evil intentions come right out and say "hi there, um, I am a serial killer and wish to do you harm, will you please get in my car?" No, they don't (or I don't think they do :). We know we live in a sinful wrathful world,..and those outside of Christ are not going see that.

If I were to say, hidden agenda, or simply an agenda instead of labeling it conspiracy,..would there be a different reaction? Do you think politician's have a "hidden agenda?" For example, the people we elect into office who pass laws and make decisions that impact all of us, have been exempt to insider trading. After researching this little tidbit, I wondered why people weren't furious.
Congressional Insider Trading Revisited (But Don't Tell Anyone) | Commentary : Roll Call Opinion

One might even say our President has had an agenda from the start (insert actual laugh out loud). Do I think there is actual plotting and conspiring going on behind the scenes with like minded, powerful individuals to accomplish his plans? ABSOLUTELY!! And you do not have to look very long or hard to find evidence of such. I love the fact that he has behavioral psychologists and professionals that coach him on how to present information so the masses will accept it :). And don't get me wrong, there is as much corruption on the conservative side of things here in the states also. It's everywhere.

And when they release the small pox virus and say it was a terrorist,...I'm gonna go over to go to the grocery store and eat every twinkie and Little Debbie's I can find :) hahahahahaha

T

Trinity33

I truly believe this. People would like to say were cooks, but jobs but its true. So true it is scary. With the advancement of the internet, we are able to research so much better. I looked down that rabbit hole came up not wanting to see anymore!