The Creator is already ready to answer us; we are those who don’t wish His answer (12/11)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
  • “Make haste to answer me, O Jehovah; my spirit faileth: Hide not thy face from me, Lest I become like them that go down into the pit. Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; For in thee do I trust: Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; For I lift up my soul unto thee.” (Psalms 143.7,8).

Most of the time we are the ones who retreat, but we blame Jesus. We don’t wish that the teachings of Jesus sink in. We talk down and play down the veracity of all that Jesus said.

Jesus don’t lie low. On the contrary:

• “Behold, Jehovah's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: but your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, so that he will not hear.” (Isaiah 59.2).

Our haste in answering His calling is that it is elusive. We deem that He pass over our problems, belittle our sufferings, but we are the ones who recoil from the people that He bring to us so that we can see their reality coming through and what He desire to manifest in order to give food for our thoughts.

He always tries to show the way wherein we should walk. But we back down like Jonah because we don’t crave for His lovingkindness that we are asking for. The question is when the Son of man comes, will He find faith in us? (Luke 18.8). If we aren’t all in to abide by His will of loving people around us, why are we asking Him to come to us, if love is the definition and essence of all that He is (1John 4.8,16)?

Think about it and have a lively day.