the dark places

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Sometimes when the storm is raging and all we can see is the dark black skies. We become shaken in what we know. Then just when we think we cannot take anymore. The thunder comes as we look for a place to hide and wonder out loud . My GOD My GOD why have you forsaken me. We look out from our hiding place we can start to see the lighting from heaven. Then we cry out with all that we have Father where are you. Then the wind touches our face as he whispers do NOT BE Afraid I AM here. Do not look at the storms raging they come and go, But I will never leave you or forsake you. Just look in your heart I will always be there.

Matt 14:25
During the fourth watch of the night Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake.
He came when they knew this was a struggle that they could not get themselves out of. Their only hope was in him. Sometimes it is in the dark places of our life that our faith grows the most.

Shilo