The Dark Side...

• Thread starter Lifeisnotafairytail
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bitter_sweet

I used to cut.
i went to my friends for help. and they went to some kind of docter for me.
he said. bye a journal.
write you feelings down.
this help, but what truly got me through it was Jesus christ(alot of praying)

G

goth4god

wow... that doc gave you some lame advice.
i mean journaling helps a little. but in the end it doesnt do a lot.
yeah i did a ton or praying as well. and my friends prayed for me too and they really helped me out. they were like my own personal shrinks! lol

B

bitter_sweet

at first i thought it was lame.
but then it did really help.
in more ways then i can say.
but if you have truly really good friends
they will be there for you and help you.

L

Lifeisnotafairytail

Ank727, We won't give pro-ana advice or like tips to help anorexia. Other than that, you need someone to help you along, someone that will live with you to help you start eating again. I know my friend is getting over anorexia by getting a family that she is close to (not relatives) that took her in and the rule was a minimum of 2 meals a day. So that's probably the best way.

B

Bemmy

owwww....me I have a big round purple at my back and I dont know how to heal it...
when I eat seafoods and chicken it turns to red and very itchy....its allergy
but I really want to eat those food...huhuhu :(!!!

D

doodlebug

ank727 - Get comfy? It's a long road. I went through six IP stays and countless ER visits for dehydration. It's really difficult; I have been anorexic since I was 9 and I will be 21 this year. I truly believe that anorexia brings you as close to hell as is corporeally possible, but the great thing is that through all the muck and the mud that was my life, God reached in with his almighty hands of love, pulled me out, brought me back to his Church and cleansed me.

It is possible, I believe, to only overcome our demons through God. When God is the answer, there are not questions.

L

Lifeisnotafairytail

owwww....me I have a big round purple at my back and I dont know how to heal it...
when I eat seafoods and chicken it turns to red and very itchy....its allergy
but I really want to eat those food...huhuhu :(!!!

That isn't relavent to this thread. Please don't post off topic items.

B

Bemmy

ok I'm sorry...I just read the first page of this

L

Lifeisnotafairytail

Umm...The first page would have explained it.

B

BunnyWay

I've cut, burned and been "borderline anorexic" as my docs put it

message me if you need to

Flannery

Mar 20, 2023
Activism in both the judiciary and the legislative branch over the last few decades have led to the legalization of a number of habits that aren't exceptionally safe, leading to a culture of "you're only hurting yourself" attitudes towards people who either experiment or get into practice with them, given that they're no longer illegal and the state is making money on the trades.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Lifeisnot fair,I knew a brother who every time he took the Lord's name in vain would cut himself, when I asked him about it, I found out he was a catholic and did this to repent to God for what he had done, believing his work would help get him into heaven! When I asked him a scripture for this, he was pretty sly!!! Loll He used this one!!(Matt 18:19) LOL

I said if you followed in this brother, you would not have to cut yourself any longer just cut both your arms Off'. I laughed because when I said this, he said but brother I need them both!! LOL: ANYWAY! I am sad to hear that many do this practice, because for some it is a serious matter!! Some are in pain from because of what parents caused them mental of physical abuse, I myself would pull out my hair because of my earthy father pain he caused me, so I somewhat understand this!

The point is that no matter why one does this, the problem they have will not go away. My problem was solved in Jesus, TRUST!!! A most difficult concept!! After a month upon my salvation, as I was in prayer, Holy Spirit said," I took all the pain from you my son so you would never have to, just look unto me and stay in my Word when this temptation arrives, and I will comfort you." After about 3 days of doing this the temptation left me! So be encouraged and take comfort in our Lord Jesus!! My love and prayers for you comfort is upon you!! Blessing!!!