The Darkness Turns to Light

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

savedmen

Hello Anyone('s),
I'm studying Isaiah 8:19-22 and Isaiah 9:1-7 and if anyone would like to help me along I would sure enjoy your company.
It's Titled in the 'New International Version 2010 and That's what the title of this post is too but It isnt why I found myself looking at it.
What did get me to read it was Isaiah 9:6.
I was going to study that verse more then I was doing a study about 'The Darkness Turns to Light"
but hey who's counting ? ok like I said I would love some company and since I dont want to download a Chat Client thng to go into the bible study room and dont know the ip numbers thing even if I did have mirc or chat this or that stuf on my PC I figured others are in same situation.
Love you Guy's and God Bless you all too.
Savedmen ;)

NoahsDad

Oct 30, 2006
ok like I said I would love some company and since I dont want to download a Chat Client thng to go into the bible study room and dont know the ip numbers thing even if I did have mirc or chat this or that stuf on my PC I figured others are in same situation.
Love you Guy's and God Bless you all too.

Savedmen ;)
What?you shouldnt have to d/l anything. and as far as an IP address you dont need that either.
all you should have to do to get into the chatrooms is log in at the top of your screen,there are 3 boxes,one is your internet bandwidth/speed,the other is a web cam option,usually if you dont have web cam just opt out,and the other will opt to hear the folx speaking on mic,usually I opt in on that one even if you dont use a mic you'll ene up missing 1/2 of the conversatoin if you mute the mics out.