THE date

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

Guys - You meet the lady you think might be THE ONE. If you ask her out, where would you go?

Ladies - If THE ONE guy asked you out, what would you like to do?

L

Lecrae

I wouldn't take her anywhere, I'd just pop the question when I feel it's the right time.

H

hmstiger33

I would take her out to do soemthing fun, like bowling or mini golf or something like that. If I go out on a date with a girl, the first thing I want to see is if I can have fun and just be myself around her.

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
Coffee or a Road Trip to somewhere beautiful where we could talk.

T

thimsrebma

I like free stuff. It is so exciting to me to find somewhere fun and free to go. So I would try to find a community or local event that was going on. My neighborhood does Jazz in the park on Friday nights during the summer. So that would be fun, as long as we didn't die of heat stroke.

K

kayem77

We could grab a coffee then go riding our bikes in the park. If there's a lake a picnic there would be nice....something interesting and beautiful where we can talk but at the same time have some fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 2, 2009
First stop: dinner at a nice casual dining establishment (Olive Garden, Claim Jumper, Red Lobster, TGIFridays, Wood Ranch, etc..)

Next: Outdoor smooth jazz concert under the stars

Last: Nightcap at Denny's :p

el

Dec 6, 2006
I'd like him to take me somewhere fun like ride horses or water park, etc and then enjoy sunset by the beach as we walk by the shore and then a nice dinner (which could be a late one, lol).. I think I'd enjoy it to the maximum! :)

S

Santana

I wouldn't take her anywhere, I'd just pop the question when I feel it's the right time.
haha you must be young... just beware you don't pop the question to one of those daughters of jezebel, it'll be the end of you as a man lol. Seriously I think the first date should be casual and stress free. Somewhere you both can interact with each other as well as the environment around you, to help avoid those awkward silences. I like hibachi restaurants maybe a play or live music.

J

Jullianna

Something fun and interesting, but where you are still able to have a conversation and get to know one another, like a classic car show or something.

But I have to say that I fully intend to marry the first guy who surprises me with a picnic by the water somewhere on a first date. *melt* Fair warning :D

D

dancingfortheLord

haha you must be young... just beware you don't pop the question to one of those daughters of jezebel, it'll be the end of you as a man lol.quote]

Nice one Santana.

Meeting up for coffee or watching a movie is okay on the first date.