Did you know that you are not only loved, but also dearly loved?
Beloved means dearly loved or a much-loved person.
I did a quick search for the word "beloved" on the Bible app on my phone. So many verses came up!
Jesus is beloved, and we are beloved too!
It comforts my heart to see how tenderly God's Word speaks to us, even in warnings.
Here are just some of the verses. Please see the surrounding verses for any of them if you'd like more context about the verse.
“Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry.”
I Corinthians 10:14 NKJV
“knowing, beloved brethren, your election by God.”
I Thessalonians 1:4 NKJV
“Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul,”
I Peter 2:11 NKJV
“Therefore, my beloved and longed-for brethren, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, beloved.”
Philippians 4:1 NKJV
“Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.”
III John 1:2 NKJV
“As He says also in Hosea: “I will call them My people, who were not My people, And her beloved, who was not beloved.””
Romans 9:25 NKJV
“That Your beloved may be delivered, Save with Your right hand, and hear me.”
Psalms 60:5 NKJV
“And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!””
Luke 9:35 NKJV
“Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God.”
I John 3:21 NKJV
“Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.”
I John 4:11 NKJV
“I do not write these things to shame you, but as my beloved children I warn you.”
I Corinthians 4:14 NKJV
“Therefore still having one son, his beloved, he also sent him to them last, saying, ‘They will respect my son.’”
Mark 12:6 NKJV
“to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.”
Ephesians 1:6 NKJV
God bless you, beloved!
Beloved means dearly loved or a much-loved person.
I did a quick search for the word "beloved" on the Bible app on my phone. So many verses came up!
Jesus is beloved, and we are beloved too!
It comforts my heart to see how tenderly God's Word speaks to us, even in warnings.
Here are just some of the verses. Please see the surrounding verses for any of them if you'd like more context about the verse.
“Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry.”
I Corinthians 10:14 NKJV
“knowing, beloved brethren, your election by God.”
I Thessalonians 1:4 NKJV
“Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul,”
I Peter 2:11 NKJV
“Therefore, my beloved and longed-for brethren, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, beloved.”
Philippians 4:1 NKJV
“Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.”
III John 1:2 NKJV
“As He says also in Hosea: “I will call them My people, who were not My people, And her beloved, who was not beloved.””
Romans 9:25 NKJV
“That Your beloved may be delivered, Save with Your right hand, and hear me.”
Psalms 60:5 NKJV
“And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!””
Luke 9:35 NKJV
“Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God.”
I John 3:21 NKJV
“Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.”
I John 4:11 NKJV
“I do not write these things to shame you, but as my beloved children I warn you.”
I Corinthians 4:14 NKJV
“Therefore still having one son, his beloved, he also sent him to them last, saying, ‘They will respect my son.’”
Mark 12:6 NKJV
“to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.”
Ephesians 1:6 NKJV
God bless you, beloved!