The death of Islam

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

if you were "out" there wouldnt have been a post. If you had prayed God opened my eyes I wouldnt have known it because you pray in secret to God and preach to man. Its like someone committing suicide if it is truly your desire you wouldn't let anyone know. You were really just being rude and leading a way for others to ignore what Ive said as well.
Try to be a little more clear what you mean in your posts. What are you trying to say in this thread? Remember it's not the same as talking to people face to face. You have to be very clear here so others can understand what message you're trying to get across. No one is trying to be rude, they're trying to understand.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
This thread is almost a year old but in case anyone is still interested I wonder whether this has its roots in Sufism which is the Mystical
branch of Islam

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Death, deity, and Resurrection are things we must believe, Islam does not believe in any of these things, They do say we believe in Jesus, and expect us to roll over and play doggy because of it.

Oct 28, 2020
So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!' Such was Jesus the son of Mary. It is a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute. It is not befitting to (the majesty of) God that He should beget a son (19:30-35).

And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them.

Both verses are from the quran. The first is a verse that claims to be a statement from The King as an infant (surely an infant speaking is a wonder that only God can do) giving a prophecy about His death and resurrection.

The second verse is concerning the crucifixion claiming that our King was never crucified thus leaving us dead in trespasses and sins and under the righteous judgment of God who will judge everyone of us according to our works. I have sinned and if He has not paid for it then my guilt remains.
It is hard to understand sometimes, things lost in translation, like the Koran says Mohahmed is the last prophet? Ok? So revelation says the two prophets will die in the streets of sodom? How can that be? They are not new prophets, they are of old come back! Malachi chapter 4, and maybe something to think about? Jesus said if he wills "john" tarry till he returns , what is that to you?,