The Devil Is Planning, Attacking Our Youth! (A Call To Wake Up!)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 15, 2023
Kansas City
I made this into an audio mini-sermon, I recommend you check this out, because I added some more points and I feel like it hits harder. Click this paragraph to see it, or manually copy and paste it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rbevUmwED1NW40CQuoFlXeM9zNZCVIgc/view?usp=sharing

Hello! I'm a new user on here that goes by aalligator45. I want to write & discuss a thread about how the devil is trying to attack us teens. I want to start off with social media. TikTok, bereal, Instagram, & snapchat. Look, popular artists get popular through these forms. Artists I've seen my friends listen to, even my fellow sisters and brothers in Christ, they listen to these artists who are helping the devil push his agenda! What are these artists, you might ask? Taylor Swift, SZA, Doja Cat, Beyonce, Sam Smith, among many others. This is your call to wake up! Stop listening to these artists. Recently, I have started listening to only Christian music, good Christian music. Here's a playlist. Those are some of my favorite songs.

Secondly, and this is for my sisters in Christ, start dressing modestly if you aren't already! Crop tops, booty shorts, these things aren't for you! Why get the attention of guys who just want to have sex when you can dress modestly and get young men who are on fire for God and actually love you!

Third, we cannot sit. We cannot just stand here. We Christians must be active! Many of us worry about the meaningless, temporary things. What will I eat for lunch, the Bosco stick or the pizza? I hate my math class, why does school have to exist? All these temporary things don't matter. Also, many people underestimate the power of prayer! If you cry out to your father, he will answer! And we need to be praying more than ever! Pray for you, your family, your school, your church, the random guy you see on the corner!

Fourth, we cannot be lukewarm! This is my most important point. Being lukewarm is not acceptable! Either be hot or cold. Don't be like the people who go to church on Sunday but operate as a citizen of this world the other 6! Have your heart be blazing for God, so when temptation and trial come, you may be ready!

Last, know you enemy. The devil and his minions are lurking around. When they try and temp you, use the scriptures against him! This is a proven way, because Jesus himself used the scriptures against the devil. This is why it's so important to hide the word of God in your heart! The devil's plan is to attack the young and the impressionable, because he knows that those are the easiest people to tempt.

So, stay strong, read your bible, and shine your light.