The difficult time is here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Newme

Please pray. I would really appreciate it.

Dear Lord, I thank You for watching over us during this difficult time. I ask you Dear Lord to please make the outcome positive, positive enough to lift our doubts, worry and anxiety. Please Lord, I know You see the pain and anguish this is causing. I beg you to provide an outcome that takes away all that doubt, worry and anxiety. I want to continue a happy life with my partner Lord. I promise you Dear Lord I will do whatever it takes to be a good Christian. I will wake each day and embrace that day You have given me Lord, and I will live it to the fullest as a Christian woman. I will lead by example Lord.

Please Lord, please, make tomorrow be a positive one for us.

Amen.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

J

jb800m

Stands in agreement with this prayer