THE DIVINE MISSION - JESUS IS COMING !!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kingdomagent

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ

I thank the Lord so much for leading me to this site to meet the saints. Glory be to the Lord of Lords and King of Kings. I have prayed to the Lord to make available His disciples I shall work with from all nations.
I have a ministry the DISCIPLES FOR JESUS CHRIST MINISTRIES. It is a new ministry.

I'm an anointed servant of God. I have a special mission that the Lord Jesus has assigned me to accomplish before He comes. He has sent me to the nations to prepare them for His coming.

The first problem is that the saints live as though the time is still between 13h00 and 16h00 (01.00pm and 04.00pm). God's time, when He showed me, was 17h50 (05.50pm). It is ten minuted before the end of the day. The second problem is that, the Kingdom of God has not been brought to all the people in the world such that it achieves the results that are of the required quality that will make Jesus to be happy to fetch His Church now !!!! .

The mission is two pronged. It's made up of the following:

1. to bring the Kingdom of God to the nations, making multitudes of disciples
2. to teach them, the disciples, such that they acquire the spiritual growth of the calibre of Jesus, their teacher. (see, Luke 6:40)

It is not I that is doing the work but He does it through me and any one that will respond to His call as mentioned above. The call to be a disciple in this mission.

In conclusion, In the name of our Lord Jesus, I humbly invite you to be a disciple in this mission. All the training will be provided. How the work is going to be done you'll be informed. If you are available please respond via the-mail address given below.

[email protected]

God bless you mightily as you join the body of His agents for this special mission.

Senzo Miya
TEACHER AND PASTOR - DISCIPLES FOR JESUS CHRIST MINISTRIES