The End Days

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Melvainyo

I have heard three different theories about the rapture and tribulation...

1. We will rapture before the tribulation.

2. We will rapture in the middle of the tribulation.

3. We will rapture after the tribulation.

I have always thought that we would be raptured before the tribulation because in 1 Thessalonians 5:9 it says," For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,"

Will the Christians be raptured before, during, or after the tribulation?

Arigatou Gozaimasu!

Feb 9, 2010
God has not appointed us to wrath.This wrath is of the world against the saints,not wrath from God.

The saints will be be united with Jesus,until the world takes the mark of the beast,and the world makes war against the saints.

9If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints(Revelation 13:9-10).

God gives the saints a warning to not fight back when the world fights against the saints,for in what manner a saints fights back against the world,it will come back on the saint,and we cannot act like the world that wars against the saints.

Matt

May 21, 2009
I have always thought that we would be raptured before the tribulation because in 1 Thessalonians 5:9 it says," For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,"

This means no one has to go to hell if only they will believe in Jesus.

No one knows when before after what ever. If they say they do know they should repent. Jesus doesn't even know when. How could anyone on earth know when.

They are acting as if they are better and know more than God. It says to keep your eyes open. We know its soon by what we see. But we don't know the when.

Its plain that it says many will fall away from God in the last days. So that must be because bad things are going to be happening. We have to be very close to God. And if we go through a bunch of bad stuff we must know God is with us even if we don't see or feel him.

Many will think God has forgotten them. It says he never leaves us. I think that is one point we must take to heart. To know God is with us even in the bad times. Hang on and don't let go. Don't curse God. I think some will have served God all of their lives but when the going gets really ruff they will curse God. The final test if you really serve God.

M

Melvainyo

This means no one has to go to hell if only they will believe in Jesus.

No one knows when before after what ever. If they say they do know they should repent. Jesus doesn't even know when. How could anyone on earth know when.

They are acting as if they are better and know more than God. It says to keep your eyes open. We know its soon by what we see. But we don't know the when.

Its plain that it says many will fall away from God in the last days. So that must be because bad things are going to be happening. We have to be very close to God. And if we go through a bunch of bad stuff we must know God is with us even if we don't see or feel him.

Many will think God has forgotten them. It says he never leaves us. I think that is one point we must take to heart. To know God is with us even in the bad times. Hang on and don't let go. Don't curse God. I think some will have served God all of their lives but when the going gets really ruff they will curse God. The final test if you really serve God.
Yeah I see what you mean... We should just hold tight to Jesus no matter what happens. Before, durring or after. Im just glad he is coming soon! :)