The end onto a new beginning

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OreoSoleil

My baby will be here in under 18 days -- it is quite exciting -- yet at the same time -- reality is quite obvious. God is here with us -- He really reminds me throughout the day -- scriptures and that I am not in this alone. Yet, the desire of us being healed as a family -- it comes to mind and I just pray for my ex and give it up to God. I guess the reality of beng a single mother of 2 -- knowing I love my children, but seeing the life the father has left us towards. I see God has a great life instore for us -- and He has taught me so much.

I pray for him to see God. I also pray for God to work on my heart and give me the strength for this. That I am kind and loving as Jesus is. God doesn't see my sin anymore -- but I do pray for God's mercy on this family -- I know we need Him more than ever now. I really want the best for my children and I need God's direction and wisdom.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
My heart to you in all of this. I can only imagine what you must be feeling, especially with baby coming soon.
I am glad that you can find your joy and streangth in Jesus. I know he will be with you always. He has never failed me.
I am so excited about baby being born soon . I think that having my babies was the closest thing to knowing Gods love for us that I could expeariance.
You, your children and your ex hubby will and still continue to be in my prayers.
Hugs and God bless, pickles

O

OreoSoleil

Thankyou so much -- It will be an interesting next 2 weeks. I've been studying Isaiah and 60 -62 are really sticking out to me -- I will be focusing on those tonight. I see how much I love being with my chidren and that God will be what we need. I pray for discernment - my ex called and left a message saying how he thinks of us and how he can use all the prayer he can get. This is such an interesting situation and I really have no clue where it will or should go.

But God keeps reminding me -- He is teaching me to obey him and through our trials we learn to love.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Ill just keep praying. Most of the time our payers and trust in God is all we have.
Hugs and God bless, pickles

S

SeekinHIM

Precious Sister,

.......AND YOU SHALL HAVE IT, BECAUSE THOSE WHO HUNGER AND THIRST FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL BE FILLED......

"That I am as kind and loving as JESUS is......." This too is yours now, just belive...........When the FATHER see's this in your heart, HE GIVES YOU THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART.....

Just Rest in HIM.....

SeekinHIM

S

SeekinHIM

Sis,

I forgot the " e" in believe........so here you go, just in case you need an extra e somtime.....lol

SeekinHIM