The Entire World is in Slavery.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

The entire world is in slavery. They are in bondage to sin. Jesus Christ came into the world preaching freedom from slavery. And it is only He who has the keys to freedom. He has the keys to the kingdom, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.

The people of the world have their taskmasters, all run by the great taskmaster Satan. Jesus said to come out from the world, to be separated from it, and not conformed to it, because their way is the broad way to death. The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

From the governments of the world, to the entertainment of the world, to the educations of the world, and to every corner of the world, the Holy Spirit is proclaiming His message, REPENT OF SIN, AND TURN TO JESUS CHRIST. THE SPIRIT OF GOD WILL NOT STRIVE WITH MEN FOREVER!

But some slaves love their slavery. They are fed their bread by their cruel taskmasters who take tribute of them also as a reward for their cruelty. They are all gone back, no one seeks God! They flirt with the chains of sin. They love it, but they are blind, and cannot see as we see.

For this reason Christ came into the world to set free the captives. To open the eyes and ears of the blind and deaf. For this reason it was written:

Luk 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luk 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

The good news is that Jesus Christ is the salvation from sin. And because it is from sin, it is also from the penalty of sin which is death.

Jesus Christ took our sins on himself, to pacify the wrath of God for those who believe on him.
He is the Life given for our life. He is the peace of God. The peace of God is the sweet smelling savor of the blood of Jesus Christ. And he rose again the third day, proving the power of God. Those who do not believe on the Son of God are still dead in their sins.

No one else died for your sins, and has risen to justify you.

It was written:

1Pe 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
1Pe 2:22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
1Pe 2:23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
1Pe 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
1Pe 2:25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

There are some who choose to be slaves to sin. They don't see their salvation, Just as Israel did not see their salvation coming out of Egypt. Which is why it was written:

Mat 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

They were given the Manna from heaven, and water from a Rock, but they bickered still. They were given meat also, and still complained. No faith. And so it was written:

'' I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me. But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.''

Who has seen their redeemer? Who has seen their Lord?

NOW IS THE TIME FOR SALVATION! NOW IS THE TIME TO REPENT OF SIN AND FOLLOW JESUS, OUR REDEEMER, OUR LORD.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.

May Jesus bless you.

Feb 17, 2010
This is the message the world cannot bear, nor want, but for the ones that has hope on things not of this world this is GREAT NEWS. Thank you Ramon. There is only one PLACE where there is NO SIN.... IN CHRIST JESUS! Every person in Christ Jesus, is IN NO SIN! Amen!