The essence of the messages of Jesus to this world.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 26, 2012
After rigorous penance for about 40 days on a hill, Jesus presented the essence of all His future messages through the prayer followed by a miracle. Thousands of people gathered, who became very hungry in the hot mid-day. There were only four pieces of bread in the basket. Jesus uplifted the basket and did not pray God to provide more pieces of bread for the sake of hungry devotees. He prayed God expressing the gratefulness for providing those four pieces of bread and asked the disciples to serve those four pieces. Jesus thanked God looking at the past and was not worried about the problem of present and future. There is no need of any suggestion to the omniscient and omnipotent God. Sometimes you may have to remind your superior officer regarding some suggestions related to the situations in the present and in the future.

The reason is that your officer is a human being with a limited brain and limited capacity. But in the case of God, such requirement does not arise. Since Jesus did not ask for the provision of more pieces of bread, it is quite possible that God might have kept silent. Even if Jesus asked, for more pieces of bread, God might have kept silent. The reason for such silence may be to test the devotees regarding their interest in the divine knowledge in spite of the hunger. Jesus will think in this way only if the miracle was not done. He would have not uttered a single word of blame if the miracle was not performed. That is the real devotion to God. Jesus wanted to preach such devotion to the public.

You should always pray God with full gratefulness looking at your past. God has already granted 100 favours giving you this human birth, which itself is the first favour. Health, wife, children, money, education, devotion etc. are the 100 favours already done to you by God. Your prayer never touches any of these favours already done to you in the past. Jesus explained that even the problems are also favours, which stimulate you to come near to God. His idea was that you should thank God even for the problems, which help you to develop the devotion to God. In the worldly affairs, you should be reverse to this concept. You should never think past and concentrate only on present and future in your worldly duties. Hence, God is reverse to the world.

Today, the prayers concentrate on the problems of the present, expecting the happiness of their relief in the future. According to Jesus, your prayer should be mere acknowledgement of the past favours done by God to you. Since this direction is absent, you have become the most ungrateful devil forgetting the long list of favours already done to you by God. Nobody mentions even a single favour already granted by God. From the beginning to the end, the prayer concentrates on the present and future only assuming that the favours already done were due to the results of good deeds performed by the individual. In such case, continue with the good deeds and naturally your present and future will be good. Where is the need of prayer to God?

A devotee asked for the reason of the absence of the enlightenment of this angle by the preachers of Bible and Jesus.

Swami replied: The reason is that this angle will never be liked by the public. People want God to solve the present problems for the happiness in the future. Expressing gratefulness for the past, which is already achieved is of no use. If God is confined to the past only, nobody will waste the time in the unnecessary activity of expression of gratefulness for the past. The preacher is always to the tune of the people only like a politician. The preacher is also one of the public and will have the same attitude only. This is the reason for the closure of this angle.

P

psychomom

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
(Matthew 6)

Sep 26, 2012
Do not ask any thing from God which is either related to present or future[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot] When you ask some thing in present or some thing in the future, it clearly means that you are reminding Him about the corresponding reaction that is to be immediately implemented in the need. This indirectly means that God is not alert as you are. This is insulting God. Due to such sin the requirement is not answered. If you are asking to protect yourself or somebody else, it indirectly means that He is not aware of the things to be done due to the irresponsibility and this also indicates that He is not as kind as yourself. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] It means that God has potency to help but not kind enough to render the help. On contrary, it also means that you lack unfortunately the potency. It means if you fortunately have the potency you could have immediately responded and helped. Therefore, when ever you ask for anything it clearly means indirectly that God has some type of defect, which does not exist in your case. When you ask Him to fulfill the desire it looks as if that your desire is constitutionally justified. But God is not positively reacting due to either lack of positive response immediately or due to lack of knowledge of the constitution or due to lack of kindness to help the needy. All these points are very very subtle. But God is the most subtle and therefore, the knowledge of this analysis will certainly restrict you from asking any fulfillment of your desire. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Never bring present and future before God. Confine to the past always before God. Look back at your past life. Hundreds of incidents are there where you were helped by God. Even if you dispose some incidents through the incidental probability of success or through the efficiency of your efforts, certainly there are plenty of instances in which the help from God is clearly evident. At least remember those few incidents and express your gratefulness along praise to God for His kind help that was already done. The word Krutajnata means remembering the past help. Kruta means the past help done. Jna means identifying it by analysis. If you confine to praying the Lord and thanking Him always about the past helps from Him, the Lord will be immensely pleased. Then the present and future are spontaneously taken care of by the God. But do not adopt this technique with a mind that you will be helped by God in the present and in the future by following this procedure! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You should really follow this path and you should really forget the present and the future. When large number of people came to hear the message from Jesus, they were hungry by the noon. This point was brought to the notice of Jesus. He never asked God to provide food for those hungry people who came to hear God’s word. Had He asked for that, He would have insulted God. God knows His responsibility very well towards the devotees who came there to hear about Him. God has the power to fulfill His responsibility even in the last fraction of second. Had Jesus told God to bless the devotees with food, it clearly means that God is not as kind as Jesus. Jesus never asked for any thing. He came to know that there were four breads. He took them and showed to sky. He thanked God for providing those four pieces of bread. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Immediately the present was responded and the four breads became four thousand breads. This application of analysis is limited to Nivrutti only. You should not extend this to Pravrutti. When you are hungry you have to beg the other souls because they are not omniscient to know that you are hungry. Pravrutti and Nivrutti should never be mixed. [/FONT]

P

psychomom

This sounds much more like Hinduism than Christianity.....

W

wwjd_kilden

Today, the prayers concentrate on the problems of the present, expecting the happiness of their relief in the future. According to Jesus, your prayer should be mere acknowledgement of the past favours done by God to you. Since this direction is absent, you have become the most ungrateful devil forgetting the long list of favours already done to you by God. Nobody mentions even a single favour already granted by God. From the beginning to the end, the prayer concentrates on the present and future only assuming that the favours already done were due to the results of good deeds performed by the individual. In such case, continue with the good deeds and naturally your present and future will be good. Where is the need of prayer to God?
it would seem that you and I know very different people, as the Christians I know are very grateful for what God has done for them in the past. :)
Besides, Jesus himself told us "Ask and you shall receive", thus: in the future :)

And the need foe prayer? Prayer can also be praise, hope, joy, sharing sorrow. It is not only about asking for things.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2011
Prayer for the Christian is fellowship with Holy God. We are taught to first address Him (Our Father who art in Heaven) and acknowledge Him (Hallowed be Thy Name). Then we put ourselves in tune with Him (Thy will be done. Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors). A Christian spends time listening to God.

Sep 26, 2012
it would seem that you and I know very different people, as the Christians I know are very grateful for what God has done for them in the past. :)
Besides, Jesus himself told us "Ask and you shall receive", thus: in the future :)

And the need foe prayer? Prayer can also be praise, hope, joy, sharing sorrow. It is not only about asking for things.
The best worship of God is not through flowers etc. You remember constantly God’s help in the past incidents of your life and feel grateful with tears in eyes. Try to express gratefulness to the past help and you will be helped in the present and future without asking for it.

If you cannot recognize the contemporary human incarnation and if you cannot sacrifice in any way in His mission, at least, remember the previous help and become grateful to the invisible God without asking anything at least in that time. God will be certainly pleased with you and you will be helped by Him in your life. Regarding the case of devotees, who serve the God in present human form without aspiring anything in return, they will receive the eternal love from God. The fruit of His eternal love is unimaginable!

Sep 26, 2012
Prayer for the Christian is fellowship with Holy God. We are taught to first address Him (Our Father who art in Heaven) and acknowledge Him (Hallowed be Thy Name). Then we put ourselves in tune with Him (Thy will be done. Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors). A Christian spends time listening to God.
Unless you have the determination of practice you should not utter any thing before the Lord. Once you utter you must follow it at least in the case of the Lord. Most of our prayers are lies only and even one percent cannot be practiced. By doing such false prayers one invokes the anger of the Lord only and not the grace of the Lord. Whatever value you have for the God should be proved in practice and such value only should be mentioned in your words while praying the Lord.

Whatever, little love you have for God, mention that much only in words. The God will not be displeased for your little love. In fact He is more pleased because you are telling truth before Him. There are some people who call every greater human being as the Lord. The purpose of such usage is only to have some benefit from that greater human being. Thus, the word Lord has become means to achieve the selfish ends in the hands of clever materialistic people. The false human incarnations may be trapped by such clever people. But the real human incarnation will get reversed.

Sep 26, 2012
I feet that way too.
A devotee must not expect any benefit from God. The devotee must be prepared to suffer the negative points shown by God i.e., God may give troubles even after your worship but still the devotees must love God. The devotees must be attracted by the divine personality of God. You are attracted by the wonderful taste of the Divine Nectar and should face all the problems like the serpents surrounding it.

When a great film actor dies, the fans of that actor, commit suicide. The fan is not benefited from the film star in anyway. Infact the fan had spent his money for the sake of the actor. So instead of benefit he is put to a loss due to the actor. The reason for such highest love of the fan for the actor is his strongest attraction towards the personality of the actor. Similarly the attraction towards the divine personality of God should be the reason for your worship. It should be just like your blind attraction towards your son. You have served him in his childhood. When he is grown up, he does not serve you but insults you. Still you give all your property only to your son.

You do not show such a treatment towards God. This clearly means that God is not even equal to your son. But in your prayers, you claim that God is dearest to you. This is a lie. Thus you commit two sins. The first sin is that your highest love is not for God, as it is supposed to be. The second sin is that you claim that God is dearest to you, which is a lie. Due to this, the anger of God towards you is doubled.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
A devotee must not expect any benefit from God. The devotee must be prepared to suffer the negative points shown by God i.e., God may give troubles even after your worship but still the devotees must love God. The devotees must be attracted by the divine personality of God. You are attracted by the wonderful taste of the Divine Nectar and should face all the problems like the serpents surrounding it.

When a great film actor dies, the fans of that actor, commit suicide. The fan is not benefited from the film star in anyway. Infact the fan had spent his money for the sake of the actor. So instead of benefit he is put to a loss due to the actor. The reason for such highest love of the fan for the actor is his strongest attraction towards the personality of the actor. Similarly the attraction towards the divine personality of God should be the reason for your worship. It should be just like your blind attraction towards your son. You have served him in his childhood. When he is grown up, he does not serve you but insults you. Still you give all your property only to your son.

You do not show such a treatment towards God. This clearly means that God is not even equal to your son. But in your prayers, you claim that God is dearest to you. This is a lie. Thus you commit two sins. The first sin is that your highest love is not for God, as it is supposed to be. The second sin is that you claim that God is dearest to you, which is a lie. Due to this, the anger of God towards you is doubled.

You must stop spreading this.

You know not my heart and Spirit for it is not yours to know.

It belongs to my Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

Please stop accusing me of using my Yahvah God like a "genie" you do not know anything about my relationship with my Abba.

Sep 26, 2012
You must stop spreading this.

You know not my heart and Spirit for it is not yours to know.

It belongs to my Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

Please stop accusing me of using my Yahvah God like a "genie" you do not know anything about my relationship with my Abba.
I agree that you are a very good devotee of God no doubt.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
I agree that you are a very good devotee of God no doubt.

I'm a child of Yahvah God.

Through Yahshua the Messiah my sins are forgiven.

Repent and ask for forgiveness.

He will come and clean you and guide you in Spirit and Truth.

While you insist on spreading your non Biblical message, you will be blinded by the darkness.

U

Ugly

And what exactly is the 'wrong' Jesus performed to require having to self punish? As i stated in your last post, you teach very wrong things. You label yourself Christian, yet nothing you teach is Christian at all. Wolf is sheeps clothing.

Noun:pen·ance/ˈpenəns/

Noun:
  • Voluntary self-punishment inflicted as an outward expression of repentance for having done wrong.

P

psychomom

And what exactly is the 'wrong' Jesus performed to require having to self punish? As i stated in your last post, you teach very wrong things. You label yourself Christian, yet nothing you teach is Christian at all. Wolf is sheeps clothing.

Noun:pen·ance/ˈpenəns/

Noun:
  • Voluntary self-punishment inflicted as an outward expression of repentance for having done wrong.
Yup. I caught that, too. Not many words into the first thread my spiritual hackles raised, if you will.
His profile says "Christian", but if you pit the screen name into google, you'll see him saying the same stuff at other, not Christian, sites.

P

psychomom

I'm a child of Yahvah God.

Through Yahshua the Messiah my sins are forgiven.

Repent and ask for forgiveness.

He will come and clean you and guide you in Spirit and Truth.

While you insist on spreading your non Biblical message, you will be blinded by the darkness.
Well done stating God's Name.
Because when you say God and when he says god, you're most likely not talking about the same person. :)

P

psychomom

Tell us dattaswami1, why no direct reply to my question of Hinduism?
You say you are a Christian, and that would be great!
Would you like to tell us about how that came to be?