The fairy on top of your Christmas tree!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jimsun

It was Christmas Eve, time was getting short & Santa was very tired.
All the elves had finished the toys, games & other presents for Santa todeliverafter he'd had a nice cup of tea.

Twinkle the Chief Fairy had been put in sole charge of delivering Christmas trees to every house in the world to make sure Christmas was properly celebrated.

Suddenly, the 'Santa-phone' rang in Adanta's workshop. It was Twinkle.
"I'm worried, Santa", she said. "I've got one tree left over but I counted them all correctly before we left the North Pole to deliver them.

Ive counted the houses too, in fact twice & there's still one tree left over. Help me out here Santa. You're the boss of this Crimbo- gig. What should I do with this extra tree"?

So Santa did as Twinkle asked & told her what to do with the tree. -
And that is why you have a fairy sitting on top of your Christmas Tree!!!

WordGaurdian

May 1, 2011
It was Christmas Eve, time was getting short & Santa was very tired.
All the elves had finished the toys, games & other presents for Santa todeliverafter he'd had a nice cup of tea.

Twinkle the Chief Fairy had been put in sole charge of delivering Christmas trees to every house in the world to make sure Christmas was properly celebrated.

Suddenly, the 'Santa-phone' rang in Adanta's workshop. It was Twinkle.
"I'm worried, Santa", she said. "I've got one tree left over but I counted them all correctly before we left the North Pole to deliver them.

Ive counted the houses too, in fact twice & there's still one tree left over. Help me out here Santa. You're the boss of this Crimbo- gig. What should I do with this extra tree"?

So Santa did as Twinkle asked & told her what to do with the tree. -
And that is why you have a fairy sitting on top of your Christmas Tree!!!

LOVE IT!! :)

J

jimsun

Hi WordGuardian, Pleased I got you to smile!
It's the silly jokes that do it for me !
Best Wishes & Happy Monday!

Y

yaright

When I was just a little boy, the fairy high above the tree spoke of an angel I couldn't see. The very thought of this was awe .....

I

iraasuup

Who has a fairy on top of their tree? It's usually a star or an Angel. A fairy is just weird!

J

jimsun

Oh; You're getting too 'technical' for me.
A joke, in Ireland, is simply intended to make one laugh.
And let's face it, there's precious little laughter in today's sad, sad world!