Holy Spirit, Jesus, Father God. We come to you through, and in the name of Jesus. Asking for forgiveness of sins. I forgive everyone that has or is hurting us, also forgive us of my sins. Cleans our spirit, soul ,body, mind, and heart from all evil. Give us your mind Jesus. I AM being drawn home. And have a strong desire. I AM waiting on you. Let us be so close to you Holy Spirit that when you say duck without hesitation we duck. Please give us faith. The faith of our Father Abraham. I trust that I have faith and I have faith that I can trust. The kind of faith Father Abraham had when you called him to walk, and not know where he was going. I want to come home. Please lead us Holy Spirit guide us, and shine your light on the path, and let us see, hear, and know the way of your truth. We thank you Holy Spirit, Jesus, and Father God in the name of our Lord Jesus the Christ. Amen