The Fall of Islam

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Therapon

Have you already forgotten all the corrupt christian practices through thr ages? The millions of deaths in the name of the christian God?

People skew scripture.
What a joke. Know of any mass murders lately what were done because the Bible commanded it? Thought not <wry smile>. On the other hand, I can point you to 20,100 Muslim homacidal terrorist acts that have been perpetrated in the name of allah just since 9/11 because the Koran commands it. I can quote the Suras here if you don't believe me, though I hate quoting from an unholy book on a Chtistian forum.

Some may skew Scripture, sure enough. I don't; I don't skew historic fact either. There is no darkness so dark as a blindness that is self inflicted.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
What a joke. Know of any mass murders lately what were done because the Bible commanded it? Thought not <wry smile>. On the other hand, I can point you to 20,100 Muslim homacidal terrorist acts that have been perpetrated in the name of allah just since 9/11 because the Koran commands it. I can quote the Suras here if you don't believe me, though I hate quoting from an unholy book on a Chtistian forum.

Some may skew Scripture, sure enough. I don't; I don't skew historic fact either. There is no darkness so dark as a blindness that is self inflicted.
what a joke indeed.

never mind all the killing prior to 9-11...just start with the dead on 9-11....then all the dead in the ensuing "war on terror"...all done in the Name of the God of the Bible (supposedly).

only CNN zombies don't know otherwise at this point. this might come as a surprise to you ellis....but most americans finally know who did it too.

the whole world knows who did 9-11.
but we're not supposed to talk about that.
fortunately for anyone interested, i'm not cowardly over it.

~

9/11:Israel did it

When an event occurs that that fundamentally changes the dynamics of global geopolitics, there is one question above all others whose answer will most assuredly point to its perpetrators. That question is "Cui bono?". If those so indicted are in addition found to have had both motive and means then, as they say in the US, it's pretty much a slam-dunk.

And so it is with the events of 9/11.

Discounting the 'Official narrative' as the absurdity it so clearly is, there are just two organisations on the entire planet with the expertise, assets, access and political protection necessary to have both executed 9/11 and effected its cover-up to date (ie the means). Both are Intelligence Agencies - the CIA and Israel's Mossad - but only one had a compelling motive - Mossad. That motive dovetailed perfectly with the Neocon PNAC agenda, with it's explicitly stated need for "...a catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor" [1] in order to mobilise US public opinion for already planned wars, the effects of which would be to destroy Israel's enemies.

This article marshals evidence for the proposition that "Israel did it".

http://wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it < click

^ here's a basic article....all the evidence anyone needs is at your fingertips...it always has been...one day spent checking primary sources will settle it - if you can handle it ^
if not, go back to sleep and get ready to vote the bums out again....and get ready to nuke Iran.

Last edited:

zone

Jun 13, 2010
The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) is an American think tank based in Washington, D.C. established in 1997 as a non-profit educational organization founded by William Kristol and Robert Kagan. The PNAC's stated goal is "to promote American global leadership."[1] Fundamental to the PNAC were the view that "American leadership is both good for America and good for the world" and support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."[2] The PNAC exerted influence on high-level U.S. government officials in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush and affected the Bush Administration's development of military and foreign policies, especially involving national security and the Iraq War.[3][4]

"New Pearl Harbor"
Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" (51).[14]

Though not arguing that Bush administration PNAC members were complicit in those attacks, other social critics such as commentator Manuel Valenzuela and journalist Mark Danner,[39][40][41] investigative journalist John Pilger, in New Statesman,[42] and former editor of The San Francisco Chronicle Bernard Weiner, in CounterPunch,[43] all argue that PNAC members used the events of 9/11 as the "Pearl Harbor" that they needed––that is, as an "opportunity" to "capitalize on" (in Pilger's words), in order to enact long-desired plans.

Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia < click

a-a-a-a-anyhow.
this is old news.

T

Therapon

a-a-a-a-anyhow. this is old news.

. . . and it has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of this thread, the Fakll of Islam.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
. . . and it has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of this thread, the Fakll of Islam.
oh sorry ellis!

i saw this and thought it did:

Forgotten 9/11 already? How about a dose of reality . . . real people all over the world, including right here in the USA, getting murdered in the name of allah . . .
no prob.
i didn't realize this was just hasbara.

i can start my own thread at some point.

bubye then:)
*exits thread*

Last edited:

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Have you already forgotten all the corrupt christian practices through thr ages? The millions of deaths in the name of the christian God?

People skew scripture.
the difference is that when 'radical' Muslims. kill the 'infidel' they are following the Koran. When the so called Christian kills the unbeliever for not believing in Jesus he is NOT following the teachings of Jesus.

T

Therapon

the difference is that when 'radical' Muslims. kill the 'infidel' they are following the Koran. When the so called Christian kills the unbeliever for not believing in Jesus he is NOT following the teachings of Jesus.
Well said! Radical (actually fundamental) Muslims are only considered radical as long as they are in a minority. All Muslims stand radically together when they control a country. Egypt for example with its Muslim Brotherhood.

Dec 6, 2012

It's better to burn out your eyes than burn in anger because of them .....

The crusades. The inquisitions. Sabra and Shatila massacres. The time of the reformation. The Gunpowder Plot. The Holocaust. Witch hunting. The Ku Klux Klan.

All with Christian influence or tolerance of murder.

All committed by people skewing a teaching to condone the massacre of 'unbelievers' or people of other belief, race, creed or sexual orientation.

Bible verses seemingly commanding the physical murder of people:

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel - Duet 17:12

You should not let a sorceress live - Exodus 22:17

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death - Leviticus 20:27

Lev 20:10 - Killing of adulterers

2 Chron 15:12-13 commanding the putting to death of people who do not seek God

.... I could go on all day long.

The point is, without proper understanding, one may feel it is okay to murder others, by the Bible, or by the Koran.

And that's what extremists have done on both sides for centuries.

Nov 19, 2012
You say that 'all muslims' have the goal of world domination for their religion. This is only true when the religion is used in extroverted fashion, against which Muhammad has warned.

The word islam is referenced across several Arabic languages meaning something akin to 'surrender of oneself'.

This does not mean, as it has been twisted 'force others unto surrender of themselves'.

The Koran takes quotes from the Jewish Torah stating eye for eye teachings, but always goes on after their reference to advocate that the cultivation of forgiveness, mercy, and above all, love and joy. The Arabic word 'Meshallah' is roughly translated as 'joy'. Literally it means 'make as (or alike to) Allah'.

The word Jihad is a reference to this very inner struggle. To come out of the ways of eye for eye and transcend that Earthly way of thought.

The Koran does justify retaliation if someone should strike a muslim (and muslim, in the koran, is actually defined as simply a person who is made by God. ie. Everyone), or indeed, for instance, if a war has been brought to their own soil, it is thought fair that they strike back by the law. As it is in the Torah and Old Testament, if you were to take a literal viewpoint. That by the law you are justified in self defence. But no law can cover bad morals. hence why true followers do not eat 'the flesh of the swine'.

It also advocates that instead of striking back, one can do better to forgive and have mercy.

The literal translation of Jihad is not 'holy war', it is 'holy struggle'.

Extremists in Islam misquote the Koran. Or in fact leave important verses out entirely to suit the ideal that it can be used to hate and for domination.

And the same extremists for instance, might twist the bible to advocate and allow hatred towards Muslims. To condone wars and the like.

Nether teaching advocates these things.

It is like the verses in the bible where there is the passage speaking of a man raping a woman, and what he must do afterwards in order to make it up to her.

The passage states that if a man takes a virgin, or unbetrothed lady, and defiles her, that he must offer her shelter, food, warmth and care for all her days, and is never allowed to divorce her.

This passage is often twisted into this: 'If a woman is raped by a man, she MUST marry him and is never allowed to divorce him. He's defiled her and she's no longer any good', when this is leagues apart from the real meaning of the verse.

It's the same with the Koran.

arabic and hebrew, are very idiomatic languages and without the proper root understanding of what the words and phrases reference to, it is almost impossible to understand the true nature of what it is trying to say.

The Koran has an infinitesimal vocabulary. And each word has to be taken in it's proper context.

The Koran is paraphrased Biblical material translated into Arabic in the first place....thus, we should not expect that it would deviate from the original Biblical OT/NT teachings.