The Fathers' Love Letter.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kittycat7
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kittycat7

Guest
This Morning I was re-watching the Father's love letter video. And thinking about it now, the words are really from the father. He's so loving and kind. I shed a tear when I watch that video because it's so loving. It shows me how much my father really loves me. :,) I love you father God.