the first and the second gathering of israel;

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 14, 2011
there is the first gathering of israel, and the second gathering,which the world has not noticed. so far.
jer16:14--18.
v. 14.therefore,behold, the days come,said the lord, that it shall no more be said,the lord lived,that brought up the children of israel out of the land of egypt;

v. 15.but that the lord lived that brought up the children of israel from the land of the north,and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and i will bring them again into
their land,that i gave unto their fathers.

v. 16.BEHOLD I WILL SEND MANY FISHERS,SAID THE LORD,AND THEY SHALL FISH THEM: AND AFTER, WILL I SEND FOR MANY HUNTERS,AND THEY SHALL HUNT THEM FROM AVERY MOUNTAIN,AND FROM EVERY HILL,AND OUT OF THE HOLES OF THE ROCK.(the coming)

V,17. FOR MY EYES ARE UP ON ALL THEIR WAYS: THEY ARE NOT HID FROM MY FACE,NEITHER IS THEIR INIQUITY HID FROM MINE EYES.

V.18.and first i will recompense their iniquity and their sin double:because they have defiled my land,they have filled my inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.

this is the first gathering: it happened in 1948.( re, coming out the holes of the rock; will be at the second coming:)

now the second gathering:

jer23:3--8.
and i will gather the remnant of my flockout of all countries whither i have driven them,and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

v.4.and i will set up shepherds over them,which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more,nor be dismayed,neither shall they be lacking,saith the lord.

v.5.behold the days come said the lord,that i will raise unto david a righteous branch, and a king shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgement, and justice in the earth.

v.6.in his days, judah shall be saved( judah=christs followers) and israel shall dwell savely(israel=brought back remnants): and this is his name whereby he shall be called; THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

v.7. therefore,behold,the days come,said the lord,that they shall no more say,the lord liveth,which brought up the children of israel out of the land of egypt;

v.8.but the lord lived,which brought up and which led the seed of the house of israel out of the north country,and from all countries whither i had driven them: and they shall dwell in their own land.
now you can see that the first gathering happened in 1948 and that God is not happy with present israel. the second gathering is coming, when christ has set up his kingdom , all the remnant of israel,by election will be brought back to their place.(israel the flesh) and the resurected ones will teach them, and also, all the gentiles outside the kingdom, for a 1000yrs. all living inside the kingdom will live up to 100yrs. the 200 babies killed by king herod will also be brought back.
jer31:15--17 rachel crying in ramah.

''wakeup''.

S

shilohsfoal

there is the first gathering of israel, and the second gathering,which the world has not noticed. so far.
v. 14.therefore,behold, the days come,said the lord, that it shall no more be said,the lord lived,that brought up the children of israel out of the land of egypt;

v. 15.but that the lord lived that brought up the children of israel from the land of the north,and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and i will bring them again into

v. 16.BEHOLD I WILL SEND MANY FISHERS,SAID THE LORD,AND THEY SHALL FISH THEM: AND AFTER, WILL I SEND FOR MANY HUNTERS,AND THEY SHALL HUNT THEM FROM AVERY MOUNTAIN,AND FROM EVERY HILL,AND OUT OF THE HOLES OF THE ROCK.(the coming)

V,17. FOR MY EYES ARE UP ON ALL THEIR WAYS: THEY ARE NOT HID FROM MY FACE,NEITHER IS THEIR INIQUITY HID FROM MINE EYES.

V.18.and first i will recompense their iniquity and their sin double:because they have defiled my land,they have filled my inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.

this is the first gathering: it happened in 1948.( re, coming out the holes of the rock; will be at the second coming:)

and i will gather the remnant of my flockout of all countries whither i have driven them,and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

v.4.and i will set up shepherds over them,which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more,nor be dismayed,neither shall they be lacking,saith the lord.

v.5.behold the days come said the lord,that i will raise unto david a righteous branch, and a king shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgement, and justice in the earth.

v.6.in his days, judah shall be saved( judah=christs followers) and israel shall dwell savely(israel=brought back remnants): and this is his name whereby he shall be called; THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

v.7. therefore,behold,the days come,said the lord,that they shall no more say,the lord liveth,which brought up the children of israel out of the land of egypt;

v.8.but the lord lived,which brought up and which led the seed of the house of israel out of the north country,and from all countries whither i had driven them: and they shall dwell in their own land.
now you can see that the first gathering happened in 1948 and that God is not happy with present israel. the second gathering is coming, when christ has set up his kingdom , all the remnant of israel,by election will be brought back to their place.(israel the flesh) and the resurected ones will teach them, and also, all the gentiles outside the kingdom, for a 1000yrs. all living inside the kingdom will live up to 100yrs. the 200 babies killed by king herod will also be brought back.
jer31:15--17 rachel crying in ramah.

''wakeup''.

Israel was not gatherd in 1948 by the Lord.
The beast that was and was not appeared once more in 1948 and those whos names are not written heard his voice and followed him.It is the beast who gave them the right to return as states his law of return.

E

eternally-gratefull

The beast that was and was not appeared once more in 1948 and those whos names are not written heard his voice and followed him.It is the beast who gave them the right to return as states his law of return.
Um the beast does not make her go back, the beast attempts to destroy her, 3 1/2 years after he signs a contract with her. which has not happened yet.

S

shilohsfoal

Um the beast does not make her go back, the beast attempts to destroy her, 3 1/2 years after he signs a contract with her. which has not happened yet.
Rev 13;3
3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.

Im quite sure they followed the beast.

And for 3 1/2 years the saints will bebetrayed to be killed by thier own .
Brother shall rise against brother and cause him to be put to death.

Jesus said thousands of years before the 3 1/2 year event who would kill those saints.
Mt 23;34
Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and [some] of them ye shall kill and crucify; and [some] of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute [them] from city to city:

As for the 3 1/2 years you are speaking of.
That second beast in the book of revelation is friend of the first beast in which the jews worship.They followed the first beast and they worship that beast.But the saints start being killed when the second beast arrives in Jerusalem.

E

eternally-gratefull

Rev 13;3
3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.
This would be the restoration of the roman empire in whatever form. Israel does not worship this or any other country.

Im quite sure they followed the beast.

And for 3 1/2 years the saints will bebetrayed to be killed by thier own .
Brother shall rise against brother and cause him to be put to death.

Jesus said thousands of years before the 3 1/2 year event who would kill those saints.
Mt 23;34
Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and [some] of them ye shall kill and crucify; and [some] of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute [them] from city to city:

As for the 3 1/2 years you are speaking of.
That second beast in the book of revelation is friend of the first beast in which the jews worship.They followed the first beast and they worship that beast.But the saints start being killed when the second beast arrives in Jerusalem.
Thats interesting since the beast signs a covenant with Israel of peace before he defiles their temple. If they were worshiping him, they would not wish to worhip in the temple.

Feb 14, 2011

allow me to explain,because it has nothing to do with israel:
the beast that was is the kingdom of nimrod(babel)this was satans idea.one king,one system, one language,one people.God had to destoy it, and scattered them.
is not anymore: yet is,(still in satans mind) he has not given up.
will come out of the bottomless pit(satan will do it again)and it will be the 8th beast.and it will come out of the 7th: the 7th, will be transformed to the 8thbeast.
the 7th beast is now,it is the british empire,(new rome)and it consists of all the english speaking nations. london was flattened in the 2nd world war by the germans.it was wounded.but it survived.
the 8th beast will come out of this 7th.beast,this will be the last kingdom of man on earth,christ will come and destroy it.
the 8th beast will be the one world order; same as babel: one leader,one system,one language(english) and will be a mixed people.in fact the head quarters is in france(?) and the building is a copy of the tower of babel:can check it out.
the false prophet will take over,with satans power,satan will give him his seat.but it will go into perdition.

if we go to daniel ch.2. we know that the legs are iron(rome) we go down to the feet,also iron,but mixed with clay(a mixed people) we are here now: and going towards
the 10 toes(10 kings) we are going there(the 8thbeast)and the 10kings are here with us now;just a matter of identifying them,because they are working from behind the screen.
the false prophet(dont call him the anti christ its not accurare) will use the number to control the world population.
now when christ has set up his kinddom,the remnant of israel by the election will be brought back and settled in the kingdom and taught.teaching will go on for 1000yrs.
regards.
''wakeup''.
so babel was; is not; yet is(the idea is still there) will come out of the bottomless pit(satans mind) and will go into perdition; will be destroyed at the coming,then christ will set up his 1000yr reign. my regards.

''wakeup.

Feb 14, 2011

Please read jer16:14.15.it is all the LORD:
verse14. THE LORD brought israel out EGYPT back then.

verse15. the time will come that they will never say, that the lord brought them back out of EGYPT anymore; but the Lord brought israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands that he has driven them; and that is the 4quarters of the earth.and God will send hunters to hunt them,because of their works,are not exceptable to God.
IT IS ALL GOD, ALLWAYS GODs WORK, WITH EVERYTHING.this is the1st gathering,by GOD.
in the second gathering israel will be a peaceful nation for a 1000yrs:Christ ruling.
''wakeup''.

A

AnandaHya

do you guys speak as scholars and scribes or as prophets of the MOST HIGH GOD?

for unless you speak with the HOLY SPIRIT you should remain silent on things beyond your understanding because you give voices to thoughts of demons.

Just a warning so you will know that your words will be twisted and used by the beast to cause division and hatred and many abuses if you do not cease and pray. When you speak on interpreting PROPHECY you should speak IN THE HOLY SPIRIT not as scholars and scribes based on your own knowledge.

YouTube - Who Am I - Casting Crowns

Feb 14, 2011
to ananda.
dont worry i never print anything that i dont know of,it is a good idea if you can check it out for your self:
i know that this subject is new to you,no idea what my new thread was all about.
good chance for you to add to your knowledge.i hope you will do.
God bless and keep you.

''wakeup''.

S

Scotth1960

there is the first gathering of israel, and the second gathering,which

the world has not noticed. so far.

v. 14.therefore,behold, the days come,said the lord, that it shall no more be said,the lord

lived,that brought up the children of israel out of the land of egypt;

v. 15.but that the lord lived that brought up the children of israel from the land of the

north,and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and i will bring them again into

v. 16.BEHOLD I WILL SEND MANY FISHERS,SAID THE LORD,AND THEY SHALL FISH THEM:

AND AFTER, WILL I SEND FOR MANY HUNTERS,AND THEY SHALL HUNT THEM FROM AVERY

MOUNTAIN,AND FROM EVERY HILL,AND OUT OF THE HOLES OF THE ROCK.(the coming)

V,17. FOR MY EYES ARE UP ON ALL THEIR WAYS: THEY ARE NOT HID FROM MY

FACE,NEITHER IS THEIR INIQUITY HID FROM MINE EYES.

V.18.and first i will recompense their iniquity and their sin double:because they have defiled

my land,they have filled my inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and

abominable things.

this is the first gathering: it happened in 1948.( re, coming out the holes of the rock;

will be at the second coming:)

and i will gather the remnant of my flockout of all countries whither i have driven

them,and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

v.4.and i will set up shepherds over them,which shall feed them: and they shall fear

no more,nor be dismayed,neither shall they be lacking,saith the lord.

v.5.behold the days come said the lord,that i will raise unto david a righteous

branch, and a king shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgement, and justice

in the earth.

v.6.in his days, judah shall be saved( judah=christs followers) and israel shall dwell

savely(israel=brought back remnants): and this is his name whereby he shall be

called; THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

v.7. therefore,behold,the days come,said the lord,that they shall no more say,the

lord liveth,which brought up the children of israel out of the land of egypt;

v.8.but the lord lived,which brought up and which led the seed of the house of israel

out of the north country,and from all countries whither i had driven them: and they

shall dwell in their own land.

now you can see that the first gathering happened in 1948 and that God is not happy

with present israel. the second gathering is coming, when christ has set up his kingdom

, all the remnant of israel,by election will be brought back to their place.(israel the

flesh) and the resurected ones will teach them, and also, all the gentiles outside the

kingdom, for a 1000yrs. all living inside the kingdom will live up to 100yrs. the 200

babies killed by king herod will also be brought back.

\jer31:15--17 rachel crying in ramah.

''
wakeup''.

RECOMMENDED READING:

COX, WILLIAM E. WHY I LEFT

SCOFIELDISM. PHILLIPSBURG, NJ:

PRESBYTERIAN AND REFORMED

PUBLISHING HOUSE. GO ON GOOGLE

AND LOOK UP THE ARTICLE "WHY I LEFT

SCOFIELDISM", AND SEE THAT NO

FUTURE RESTORATION OF ISRAEL AS A

ZIONIST NATION WITHOUT JESUS

CHRIST

WAS

PROPHESIED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

THUS THE RETURN OF JEWS TO

PALESTINE IN 1948 AD IS NOT A

FUFLILLMENT OF BIBLICAL PROPHECY.

THESE JEWS RETURNED IN UNBELIEF,

NOT IN BELIEF. FOR PROPHECY TO BE

FULFILLED REGARDING THE SALVATION

OF ISRAEL, OF THE JEWS, THE JEWS

MUST COME TO BELIEVE IN JESUS

CHRIST (JOHN 3:16, ROMANS 11).

AMEN. IN ERIE PA SCOTT R.

HARRINGTON

Feb 14, 2011
RECOMMENDED READING:these men are your gods, scott i have no doubt.

COX, WILLIAM E. WHY I LEFT

SCOFIELDISM. PHILLIPSBURG, NJ:

PRESBYTERIAN AND REFORMED

PUBLISHING HOUSE. GO ON GOOGLE

AND LOOK UP THE ARTICLE "WHY I LEFT

SCOFIELDISM", AND SEE THAT NO

FUTURE RESTORATION OF ISRAEL AS A

ZIONIST NATION WITHOUT JESUS

CHRIST

WAS

PROPHESIED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

THUS THE RETURN OF JEWS TO

PALESTINE IN 1948 AD IS NOT A
where does this word palastine come from??? was i discussing palestine???? or was i discussing israel?? why try to lead things astray???
FUFLILLMENT OF BIBLICAL PROPHECY.?????

THESE JEWS RETURNED IN UNBELIEF,
you didnt read my post carefully scott,just relax and read it again

NOT IN BELIEF. FOR PROPHECY TO BE
i said that God is not happy with the situation in israel at the moment. they will be punished. therefore in the second gathering they will follow the lord; because the teachers will be perfect. this will be in the 1000yr kingdom. they will be taught and the gentiles outside also. then only will know ledge cover the earth as the sea cover the earth.
FULFILLED REGARDING THE SALVATION

OF ISRAEL, OF THE JEWS, THE JEWS

MUST COME TO BELIEVE IN JESUS

CHRIST (JOHN 3:16, ROMANS 11).

AMEN. IN ERIE PA SCOTT R.

HARRINGTON
thank you scott,i suggest you read my post caefully