The First Murder was a Religious Murder...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2021
IF I suggested you are the devil you would be crying to Admin. So Please don't suggest I have a devil as you did. and we will be fine. IF not I will call you on it. If you don't think you did well I can show you where you did. Those do that only try so to stop those who have not agreed with them and make themselves look more authoritative by attacking others and suggesting they have the devil.

I made two-point you failed to answer then you went on a rabbit trail.
His Word never fails and God did not lie when HE said to Adam:
Then the Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

If you cannot accept God's word here then instead of playing the role of the antogonist, you should hold your words until you receive understanding from the LORD on what HE said in HIS Word.

FACT: God said the very day they eat it they would die and indeed death took place immediately. Their bodies would be consumed later.

FACT: You do not understand law.
You can murder a person just by telling them an intentional lie, whereby the liar has full knowledge that what he is saying will directly and immediately cause the death of the recipient of that lie.

FACT: The LORD said to those who wanted to kill him: "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires.
He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies.

Satan is a liar and murderer. The Devil murdered Adam and Eve thru his lies = FACT

Never seek to change what God has said, as satan did in the Garden and still does to this day.

FACT: Heresy upon heresy, lie upon lie, comes from "adding to and taking away from God's words."

You do not have to agree with me - and you can challenge what i post but you better be able to back you accusations.
Which you definitely did not here, on these words of GOD when HE spoke to Adam in the Garden,
AND which the LORD Himself verified in John 8:44-45

BE CAREFUL Brother, hating your brother for speaking truth is a warning that the enemy is prevailing.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
And that Death was Murder - Did you know that you can murder someone just by telling them an intentional lie that caused their death.

Jesus said to them, You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do.
He was a murderer from the beginning,
and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him.
When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
John 8:44-45
yeah Satan murdered mankind with a lie brother he’s the inventor of lies

if I told you that deadly fruit , was good for you and you ate it I’ve poisoned you. Agreed

I was saying that as soon as death came God promised the messiah there like you quoted because Christ would be the one to overcome death that had just come

my quote from the nt was in response to this prophetic promise

“And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭3:15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Christ died because of sin (the serpents wound to him ) but he overcame the serpents curse upon us which is death . Jesus suffered and paid dearly his heel was struck but with his death he crushed the head of Satan and destroyed his hold on mankind keeping us in death

Christ is the seed promised born of a woman who crushed satans head but had his heel stricken

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
God the LORD declares that the serpent/satan will never be able to strike/dethrone the Head = which is Messiah
Only his heel, which indicates where the "bruise" will take place = on earth upon a Man = "the earth, for it is His footstool."

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.
And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
And He is the Head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.
Colossians 1:15-18
amen he gave up his earthly life but he went tomprepare an eternal Kingdom.

good news indeed death is not the end what better news to a man facing death “ you will this day be with me in paradise ?”

what better news to a mortal “ death is Not the end Christ has overcome and given life thereafter this world “ I can’t wait to see the kingdom !!

Aug 2, 2021
yeah Satan murdered mankind with a lie brother he’s the inventor of lies

if I told you that deadly fruit , was good for you and you ate it I’ve poisoned you. Agreed

I was saying that as soon as death came God promised the messiah there like you quoted because Christ would be the one to overcome death that had just come

my quote from the nt was in response to this prophetic promise

“And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭3:15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Christ died because of sin (the serpents wound to him ) but he overcame the serpents curse upon us which is death . Jesus suffered and paid dearly his heel was struck but with his death he crushed the head of Satan and destroyed his hold on mankind keeping us in death

Christ is the seed promised born of a woman who crushed satans head but had his heel stricken
AMEN AMEN AMEN

CS1

May 23, 2012
His Word never fails and God did not lie when HE said to Adam:
Then the Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

If you cannot accept God's word here then instead of playing the role of the antogonist, you should hold your words until you receive understanding from the LORD on what HE said in HIS Word.

Hmm, I asked you two questions can you answer them?

FACT: God said the very day they eat it they would die and indeed death took place immediately. Their bodies would be consumed later.

Ok. so the first murder happened when they ate of the tree?

FACT: You do not understand law.
You can murder a person just by telling them an intentional lie, whereby the liar has full knowledge that what he is saying will directly and immediately cause the death of the recipient of that lie.

Ok, You do know that murder is the shedding of innocent blood according to the Law?

FACT: The LORD said to those who wanted to kill him: "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires.
He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies.

So the garden sin was the devil's fault? Od did they transgress?

Satan is a liar and murderer. The Devil murdered Adam and Eve thru his lies = FACT

Never seek to change what God has said, as satan did in the Garden and still does to this day.

Nobody is seeking to change what God said. You are not the word of God, your understanding is not authoritative so it can be questioned. Doing so, is not going against God's word it's called trying to understand what you are saying?

FACT: Heresy upon heresy, lie upon lie, comes from "adding to and taking away from God's words."

Building strawman doesn't make your position correct.

You do not have to agree with me - and you can challenge what i post but you better be able to back you accusations.
Which you definitely did not here, on these words of GOD when HE spoke to Adam in the Garden,
AND which the LORD Himself verified in John 8:44-45

There is nothing here to challenge, you are allegorizing the word of God. To fit your understanding John 8:44-45 that chapter is Jesu speaking of those who did not accept His Eternal existence Before Abraham was I AM.

BE CAREFUL Brother, hating your brother for speaking truth is a warning that the enemy is prevailing.
Your false condemnation is more taxing. I think you need to reread what you said earlier after a nap.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
"We will see that the next religious murder comes from a brother against a Brother = Works murders Grace = Cain kills Abel."

Hi Brother, notice, i did not say Cain and Able were in the Garden. - only the first murder was in the Garden

You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do.
He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him.
When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

PEACE
Righteous Abel never had the chance to have children. When you murder the root of a distinct people you effectively commit genocide.

This, just one generation after the son abandoned his relationship to his Father.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Righteous Abel never had the chance to have children. When you murder the root of a distinct people you effectively commit genocide.

This, just one generation after the son abandoned his relationship to his Father.
Anen Another commonality with Christ

“He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭53:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Sin and death entered the world through one man.
amen when he broke This command

“And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭2:16-17‬ ‭

“Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬