The first time I came to know about God's existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Scarlett7297

Mar 28, 2020
I was about 12 years old in Assam , India. My dad used to gather our family together every evening to pray for an impossible circumstance. He would daily pray with us for a transfer from that place since we were all struggling there in some or the other way. My best friend had also been transferred from there to Delhi. It wasn't possible because my dad had to complete a tenure of atleast 3 years to be posted out of a place but we had only completed a year. In a couple of days after praying to God , In Jesus name , my dad gets a call one evening and it is about a transfer. That was the first time I realized there was a God indeed and He listened and this thought was very comforting. Over a couple of years , after my teenage frenzy , I started having a personal relationship with God. When I was 15 , I started to come to God for my problems , small or big since I felt completely alone after my sister left for college at that time and I struggled at school. There are plenty of testimonies ever since I first came to God , hundreds of them.

GiveThanks

God Will Make A Way
Dec 6, 2020
Our God does answer prayers 🥰 thanks for that beautiful testimony.