The forest of Puerto Rico

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 30, 2018
It is true the forest that surrounds me worships better than I
God created it and it does exactly as it was created to
No questions asked
No resistance
Just a creation that is good in His sight
Yesterday I was asked what I do and I replied ..
I worship God day and night
I was told that that response made no sense
But when I see all Gods creations in nature and the moon and stars glowing bright at night
I am amazed and in awe and almost jealous of the way nature worships better than I...
The human man who said I made no sense because I worshipped day and night
Must have no clue what it's like for JESUS to be your one and only delight.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Great poem!
Similar to
Psalm 96: 11. Let the heavens have joy and the earth be glad; let the sea be thundering with all its waters; 12. Let the field be glad, and everything which is in it; yes, let all the trees of the wood be sounding with joy,

Nov 30, 2018
Great poem!
Similar to
Psalm 96: 11. Let the heavens have joy and the earth be glad; let the sea be thundering with all its waters; 12. Let the field be glad, and everything which is in it; yes, let all the trees of the wood be sounding with joy,
Praise God! Thank you for bringing that beautiful Psalm to my attention! GOD bless you♡