The Forgotten

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Spartacus1122

Banned [Reason: insulting CC admin in previous pos
Jun 9, 2012
Months ago there was an issue of NatGeo magazine on the Christian exodus from the Holy Land.

It always angers me how current situations in the Arab world, and Israel, tend to focus on "terrorism", but never on the plight of our fellow Christians.

Caught between the cross-fire of the Israeli-Palestinian fight, are small pockets of Christian communities along the Gaza strip. Their voices are always unheard. Their suffering ignored. And more Christians continue to abandon what is also sacred ground to all of us.

If find it so unfair and dishonest, on behalf of the Western world's media, to ignore our fellow faithfuls in the Middle-East. Only when there are massacres in Nigeria, Philippines, or elsewhere, does the world listen. Briefly. Then it's back to business: Kardashians acting idiotically, politicians not keeping their promises, and world markets collapsing.

Meanwhile, Christ's children are suffering and dying, under new forms of persecutions.

When will the world care about our forgotten?

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Months ago there was an issue of NatGeo magazine on the Christian exodus from the Holy Land.

It always angers me how current situations in the Arab world, and Israel, tend to focus on "terrorism", but never on the plight of our fellow Christians.

Caught between the cross-fire of the Israeli-Palestinian fight, are small pockets of Christian communities along the Gaza strip. Their voices are always unheard. Their suffering ignored. And more Christians continue to abandon what is also sacred ground to all of us.

If find it so unfair and dishonest, on behalf of the Western world's media, to ignore our fellow faithfuls in the Middle-East. Only when there are massacres in Nigeria, Philippines, or elsewhere, does the world listen. Briefly. Then it's back to business: Kardashians acting idiotically, politicians not keeping their promises, and world markets collapsing.

Meanwhile, Christ's children are suffering and dying, under new forms of persecutions.

When will the world care about our forgotten?
The people of this world care about themselves and are being lead by an evil Rebellion that only pose as "caring" ..... Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah care for us and love us.

Here is a verse that comes to mind:

1The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
The question you ask, when answered brings a truth that you may or may not believe.

Ask Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah why? and if your heart truly desire then you will receive understanding.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
You see I had questions about much, and my mistake was trying to answer them by listening to men.

I would hang everything on news reports, I put my trust in man and not Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

I was sickened last year to see the media here showing the violent scenes of what happened to the libyan leader...

And tried to justify it with telling us about all his crimes against humanity, showing our children a double standard

Telling us to make an orderly vote at elections while displaying this act of so called "liberation" to us.......

It was one of many things that unsettled me.

You see us "west" folk seem to be the biggest hypocrites of them all.

L

lonewolf

The media only cares about what will get make more advertising dollars for them. Its the sad truth. Peace.

Spartacus1122

Jun 9, 2012
The media only cares about what will get make more advertising dollars for them. Its the sad truth. Peace.
Right, but it is disgusting how a drunken Hollywood brat is on the news for 3-5 hours, while the plight of Christians in the Holy Land is grossly ignored.

D

djness

Are you taking into consideration your location in the world?
Stories happen all over the world that you have never heard about and you aren't posting on boards asking why.
Location matters in relation to news stories.
If a starlet is in the USA then of course she is going to be on the USA news.
If some acts of violence are happening in some foregin country chances are unless its got a great many people involved you probably WON'T hear about it.
It's not happening in your country or location its not local news.

I bet if you tuned into local news {if the local regime even lets it be broadcast} for the country of your concern then maybe you WOULD see it on the news.

If you were watching the news in the USA or whatever country you are from and it was happening in YOUR country then I would expect it to more likely break the news feeds.

Edited: I'm not saying this like im trying to be insensitive to the plight of believers. It's just more of a observation as to why you don't hear about it.

Last edited:

Spartacus1122

Jun 9, 2012
Are you taking into consideration your location in the world?
Stories happen all over the world that you have never heard about and you aren't posting on boards asking why.
Location matters in relation to news stories.
If a starlet is in the USA then of course she is going to be on the USA news.
If some acts of violence are happening in some foregin country chances are unless its got a great many people involved you probably WON'T hear about it.
It's not happening in your country or location its not local news.

I bet if you tuned into local news {if the local regime even lets it be broadcast} for the country of your concern then maybe you WOULD see it on the news.

If you were watching the news in the USA or whatever country you are from and it was happening in YOUR country then I would expect it to more likely break the news feeds.

Edited: I'm not saying this like im trying to be insensitive to the plight of believers. It's just more of a observation as to why you don't hear about it.
Yes I do.

I happen to speak 4 languages, and therefore enjoy reading/watching the news in either one.
Very little to no attention is given to the suffering Christians in the Holy Land, ESPECIALLY the small Christian community living on the Gaza Strip.

It is quite sad...
We must keep them in our prayers.