the forums

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

what is your motivation to post in the forums ?

O

OFM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!too share my spiritual christ faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O

OFM

@@@@@@@@@@<christian>

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
i post when i see a really though provoking question , funny questions or just to meet other people on here.i was never a face book person that i see as the devil's playground , so i come on here where there are Christians and i feel comfortable

M

Miri

To chat and share with all of you lovely people about Jesus, life generally and to share joys, hopes, difficult times, triumphs etc. It never ceases to amaze me
that so many different people in different countries across the globe are all the same in Christ and we have so much in common. Brothers and sisters.
In Christ you are all brilliant.

Dec 19, 2009
what is your motivation to post in the forums ?
I suppose some of it is ego - I want attention. Also, I think I've learned a lot and have something to offer in the Bible discussion forum.

R

Relena7

Mental stimulation.
Loneliness.
Curiosity.

Actually, mostly the third thing.
I get curious about what Christians are like (both individually and generally) and how they respond to things and what makes them tick.
I analyze people a lot (I always analyze myself a lot too so don't worry people).

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
To bless others with whatever the Lord lays upon my heart to do so.
To help someone in need with prayer or advice
General fellowship
To learn from others
I am also blessed by some of the things that I have read (thanks to everyone)
To stay in touch with family (God's family) :D

K

kenisyes

Hebrew 10:25. If I can encourage, exhort, or build up. And if I make a mistake, I can get corrected by other followers of Jesus. And the end of that verse, too; I think we are moving the day of the Lord closer by doing what we are doing here. [The unity I see here is eons ahead of the denominational based days I grew up in.]