The Fox Catholic Nazi NIV Connection (another good video by Bryan Denlinger)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiNo3GVXtho&skipcontrinter=1[/video]

J

jimmydiggs

I'm not sure you could have left anyone out of the conspiracy, except of course aliens.

A

AnandaHya

jimmy sometimes all we can do is pray....

A

Abiding

haha cant remember in the primary tonite there were write ins for lizard people 6 votes i think. :)

C

ChildrenofNoah

"I did not come to bring peace but a sword"
That sword was truth. The sword of truth is a double edged sword and cuts both ways.
This means simply that while 'the truth will set you free', it is equally correct 'the truth hurts'.
After researching the topic here and similar ones i can say for anyone who has not looked into it that the idea of a one world government has been a plan since the says of Nimrod. That many of our world leaders in many different fields from religion to science are actively seeking to portray the Lord Jesus as something other than what the bible teaches.

I love God and Jesus and i understand the idea of 'living in peace'. I understand that there is no peace for christians if they stand up for what the bible says and take a stand in their community. Do not take it out of context, it is not all gloom and doom, on the contrary i rejoice that i am born at a time where so many are blinded to the truth of the word of God. And rejoice as christians we should.

But is it not our duty to look at ourself and the world around us honestly. Is it important not to view the evidence provided so that false doctrines can be eliminated from our midsts. The 'one true church' is any gathering of people gathered in the name of the Lord.

History and science have been playing a funny game and only the tiniest bit of digging will uncover so much truth it's hard to believe it is not more well known.

Have a look at the introduction to this (10 hour presentation) which only goes for 5 minutes to get a idea of what i mean.

Know your Enemy(Parts 1-77) - YouTube

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
haha cant remember in the primary tonite there were write ins for lizard people 6 votes i think. :)
Ooooh, lizard people. Aren't they already in office?

R

rodogg

Reptilians? Lol sure everyone's a reptilian these days!

S

SantoSubito

It's true. I remember going to the Catholic MPPBCP meeting (Make a Popular Protestant Bible to Corrupt Protestants). Some of the old SS guys where there helping us out as well. :rolleyes:

R

rodogg

Catholic MPPBCP meeting! Hahah excellent. Us Catholics are up to all sorts of tricks! Us and the Nazis. Apparently...

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
jimmy sometimes all we can do is pray....
Well thank you Amanda for your prayers :) They sure are helping! I am just glad my eyes have been opened to the truth, and that way I can share it with other brothers and sisters in Christ.

Yep, the cat is out of the bag. The NIV is a satanic Bible for those who sincerely did not know. And for those who do know the Bible versions issue and know how corrupt and satanic the NIV really is and yet continue to use them, well we really need to pray for them. Pray that they would get discernment and that the blinders would be removed from their eyes. Have a good day Amanda, shalom :)

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
"I did not come to bring peace but a sword"
That sword was truth. The sword of truth is a double edged sword and cuts both ways.
This means simply that while 'the truth will set you free', it is equally correct 'the truth hurts'.
After researching the topic here and similar ones i can say for anyone who has not looked into it that the idea of a one world government has been a plan since the says of Nimrod. That many of our world leaders in many different fields from religion to science are actively seeking to portray the Lord Jesus as something other than what the bible teaches.

I love God and Jesus and i understand the idea of 'living in peace'. I understand that there is no peace for christians if they stand up for what the bible says and take a stand in their community. Do not take it out of context, it is not all gloom and doom, on the contrary i rejoice that i am born at a time where so many are blinded to the truth of the word of God. And rejoice as christians we should.

But is it not our duty to look at ourself and the world around us honestly. Is it important not to view the evidence provided so that false doctrines can be eliminated from our midsts. The 'one true church' is any gathering of people gathered in the name of the Lord.

History and science have been playing a funny game and only the tiniest bit of digging will uncover so much truth it's hard to believe it is not more well known.

Have a look at the introduction to this (10 hour presentation) which only goes for 5 minutes to get a idea of what i mean.

Know your Enemy(Parts 1-77) - YouTube
Wow, thanks ChildrenofNoah, I'll be sure to check out some of those videos. Oddly enough though, when I tried to view the one you first recommended, it gave me a message about the server encountering a temporary error. Is there perhaps an alternative link to those videos? Just curious.

Usually it goes right through and reads the hyperlink and address, so I am sure this technical issue is a very rare one. Well thanks again, that was a very good point you made. With the advanced technology which is right at our finger tips in these last days, it sure is a lot easier to do some really good research at a faster pace. And just like you said, now it only takes "the tiniest bit of digging to uncover" such a great amount of truth. And a lot of that is most likely due to the internet and other technological advances. And the very fact that many more people don't know this information shows the irony in it all!

S

SantoSubito

Catholic MPPBCP meeting! Hahah excellent. Us Catholics are up to all sorts of tricks! Us and the Nazis. Apparently...
You know us Catholics and Hitler have always been best buds. In fact he's hiding in the Papal palace but don't tell anyone.

In other news. Did you finally swim the Tiber rodogg?

S

systemdown101

Usually, all the conspiracies here are about the Zionists, 9/11, Talmudic Rabbis, Freemasons, The Kaballah, and the Illuminati, so this was a nice change of pace!

S

SantoSubito

Usually, all the conspiracies here are about the Zionists, 9/11, Talmudic Rabbis, Freemasons, The Kaballah, and the Illuminati, so this was a nice change of pace!
True, we haven't had a Catholic conspiracy theory in a while (if you don't count the ones the say the Freemasons and the Illuminati control the RCC)

R

rodogg

You know us Catholics and Hitler have always been best buds. In fact he's hiding in the Papal palace but don't tell anyone.

In other news. Did you finally swim the Tiber rodogg?
Well I had to google "swin the Tiber" to find out what it meant, and apparently it means to convert from Anglicanism to Roman Catholicism? Am I right? :p And if sooo, I've always been a Roman Catholic! :)

S

SantoSubito

Well I had to google "swin the Tiber" to find out what it meant, and apparently it means to convert from Anglicanism to Roman Catholicism? Am I right? :p And if sooo, I've always been a Roman Catholic! :)
Ah I was confusing you with a different poster that goes by Maddog. He's an Anglican, but a very high church Anglo-Catholic Anglican. But to clarify the meaning of "swim the Tiber" it's a phrase that has come into common usage in Catholic circles in the US to describe the act of someone converting from Protestantism to Catholicism. For example it's not uncommon to hear someone say "I was on the Tiber swim team of 2008" meaning they converted to Roman Catholicism in 2008.

dscherck

Banned [Reason: persistent, ongoing Catholic heres
Aug 3, 2009
Ah I was confusing you with a different poster that goes by Maddog. He's an Anglican, but a very high church Anglo-Catholic Anglican. But to clarify the meaning of "swim the Tiber" it's a phrase that has come into common usage in Catholic circles in the US to describe the act of someone converting from Protestantism to Catholicism. For example it's not uncommon to hear someone say "I was on the Tiber swim team of 2008" meaning they converted to Roman Catholicism in 2008.
In that case, Tiber/Bosphorus swim team 2008 reporting in!

Nov 23, 2011
SantoSubito;612697 said:
It's true. I remember going to the Catholic MPPBCP meeting (Make a Popular Protestant Bible to Corrupt Protestants). Some of the old SS guys where there helping us out as well. :rolleyes:

Friends, Many Catholics and Protestants are good persons. Oriental Orthodox, Anglicans, and Old Catholics too. And not everything about their beliefs are wrong. Not everything outside of the Orthodox Church is bad or wrong. All Christians share much truth(s) in common. I find nothing seriously wrong with the KJV or NIV in spite of some of its heresies. As a whole. There are few things that ARE seriously wrong in a very few specific verses in the NIV, KJV, etc., other English versions of the Bible. But overall, all of these English versions are or contain the Word of God.
Scott Harrington Erie PA PS There are problems in the Orthodox Church, too. No person in any Church in this present world is without problems or sins.