The Fruit Of The Spirit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
Ilove,
hub and I just rejoice with you and your family in all of the blessing that you have shared with this CC community -
it's really astounding on a worldly level...
just want to interject here that your conclusion that (everyone will receive every good thing) is not quite
Biblically Correct!

Paul asked to be healed (3) times, and our Lord saw fit not to grant him this, but The Lord's response was,
11COR. 12:9.
And He said unto me, My Grace is sufficient for you: for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that The Power of Christ may rest upon me.

IlovelivingforJesus

Dec 29, 2019
St. Louis
oldethennew What I said came from bible scripture

Psalms 84:11
“For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.”

IlovelivingforJesus

Dec 29, 2019
St. Louis
Thanks for the Love everyone. I'm here to spread Jesus and not for debates what I say will be according to scripture God bless.

Feb 28, 2016
wonderful Scriptural reference -
of course 'from them that walk uprightly' is the KEY...
TY
:):)

Nov 26, 2012
oldethennew What I said came from bible scripture

Psalms 84:11
“For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.”
As much as I would love to agree with this, something needs to be understood. It’s a song. Everything in David’s songs aren't prophetic. Much of the NT is about enduring hardships, getting beaten, properties stolen and being martyred because you are following God and walking uprightly. Christ said the world will hate us. Something to think about.

IlovelivingforJesus

Dec 29, 2019
St. Louis
Hungry I will not be responding to this post anymore, some people love taking something so pure and trying to turn it into something that matches their mind, this is not about you, it's about JESUS! I really do not care if you agree as long as God does, now God bless you. have A nice day and life, please leave me alone I'm moving on in Christ! next post.

Nov 26, 2012
Hungry I will not be responding to this post anymore, some people love taking something so pure and trying to turn it into something that matches their mind, this is not about you, it's about JESUS! I really do not care if you agree as long as God does, now God bless you. have A nice day and life, please leave me alone I'm moving on in Christ! next post.
Respond or not, there are people who think that their dire circumstances are because God doesn’t love them or they must be doing something wrong. If you choose to propagate that because you walk in righteousness that your life will be nothing but blessed, then your testimony is untrue. You were correct that it’s about Jesus, for the glory of God. It’s not about me, or you or our imagined unrestrained favour for those who strive to tread the narrow path. Be blessed. I’m responding in love to you and all of God’s children walking in pain and loneliness in spite of their sacrifice to do what is right.