the future of gay popularity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

flight316

Let me just get straight to the point. This morning I went out to pay a bill. I saw this who's a flaming gay male . Istopped by the office at my apartment and two gay women that looked like men were moving in . About three weeks ago two gay men moved in next door to me. The boy scouts are letting gays in now. Ok, so what's my point. Well I had this horrible thought today.I could be wrong but looks likein the near futre the gay life style will be the most popular life style in american society. And us poor heterosexuals will be the minority and looked upon as if something is wrong with us. What are your thoughts?

K

Kuria

It is true the world today is getting worse each day. It is consumed by liberal leftist propaganda such as legalizing gay marriages, allowing homosexuals in the pulpit, increased sexual immorality
The Bible warn us all those who call the things God calls evil, "good," and the things God calls good, "evil." other obvious examples include homosexuality, which God (and the Bible) calls evil (see 'homosexuality') which is now being presented as "good" (on television, in movies, and in our schools) . . .
[h=3] Ecclesiastes 12:1
[/h] Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near of which you will say, “I have no pleasure in them”;
Revelation 22:11 Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy.”

Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mat 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

2 Peter 3:3
Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
here is the thing: If I am not mistaken, only about 1-2% of the population is gay. as to what you saw, I can't speak on that. but I can say that it is big media creation on the gay agenda. and if anyone does not think that both conservative and liberal media have a HUGE gay agenda, they need to have their heads examined!!

L

LadyOscar

Homosexuality is something more than a lifestyle to me. It's about something you were born with. We just need better understanding to accept it. It's a sin according to the old testament and I'm not a fan of the old testament. It's too political to me. I am more fascinated by the fact that Jesus Himself didn't condemn. Would Jesus Discriminate? - Jesus said some are born gay

T

Tintin

Haha! :) Yes, it's true that more people are coming out of the closet these days and that homosexuality is widely accepted by most parts of society but I don't think we'll ever get to the stage where heterosexuals are the minority. After all, I believe one chooses (either consciously or subconsciously) to be gay.

Lady, it's your choice what you believe but you can't just take the bits of the Bible you like and leave the rest, none of us have the right to do that. The Bible is God's complete Word to his people. I'm a bit stumped by the idea that the Old Testament is too political for you. There's some politics but there's far more to the Old Testament. Still, it's certainly a more difficult read than the New Testament but that doesn't negate it's importance.

L

LadyOscar

It is too political. It's full of laws which were affected by Jewish life at that time. :)

Mar 29, 2013
The old testment is really almost all about jesus ether prophecy about him or things that forshadow what he will do.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Let me just get straight to the point. This morning I went out to pay a bill. I saw this who's a flaming gay male . Istopped by the office at my apartment and two gay women that looked like men were moving in . About three weeks ago two gay men moved in next door to me. The boy scouts are letting gays in now. Ok, so what's my point. Well I had this horrible thought today.I could be wrong but looks likein the near futre the gay life style will be the most popular life style in american society. And us poor heterosexuals will be the minority and looked upon as if something is wrong with us. What are your thoughts?
My thoughts......

Instead of complaining you should consider this a great opportunity to befriend them and be a witness.
That is our greatest job here on earth, spreading the good news. Were not called to be closet Christians.

I think you are looking at this completely wrong, these people are perishing, you have the truth they may have never heard. What are you waiting around for.

D

dashadow

I would humbly suggest focusing less on your paranoid thoughts about gay people and focusing more on your relationship with God.

May 26, 2013

I think it is a bit fast conclusions You are drawing here. They looked like gays- who say they are? It's judging people. One do not really know. That said.

There are so many variations of sexuality and lifestyles around the globe nowadays. That I've given up following it, long time ago. Couple of years ago, the new hit from the trend and fashion makers for the consumers was - Metro sexuality -, Men wearing make up, eye liners, mascara, etc. David Beckham, the great english soccer player, was awarded by the tabloids to be the best dressed metro sexually man in the world. And some ppl started to joke. - Yeah and next year, he will be the gay of the year- . Pleae do not get me wrong. I admire Beckham for what he has done for football around the world, and his skills and unique talents on the field. It must be terrible to live a life so exposed and with so much potential -overnight sensation- stuff, that the media will twist it around and use it agaist the person. With the only porpose to SELL SELL SELL.

I don't know who in the world comes up with these ideas. But it sure is entertaining, only shame that it convert normal standards, into being abnormal, being a- so-called- simple average person with an average living, just isn't enough anymore. Trend setters, fashion makers, medias and television are polluting the societies to some degree with all their so-called reality shows, idols show, etc. It fair enough with entertainment here and there. But it's seems to be going on almost 24/7.
I think in the old days, when the circus and balula came to town, there was a freak show. Everyone laughed and could tolerate it for the short time they stayed in town. But now the freaks shows have taken over the agenda. And now it's like that everyone has to stand out, and be special.

The people exposed in these articles, or programs whatsoever. Are not mister Average Joe, But someone who stands out from the norm. Which is equal with a public target = marketings= commercials= Money, Money, Money. Eventually if you dress conservative and try to live modest. In a couple of years. You will be the next new wonder! And you cannot avoid to be touched by it, or attacked by it as a person, cause it is all over. It becomes common that everybody judge everybody.

Ig.I was out walking the other day, sat down for a coffee alone, and overheard a conversation next to me, between two guys: Asking and joking each others about a bald girl sitting away,: Do You think she is a Lesbian, homosexually?Yes she is an ugly lesbian! Look at that big fat tractor! More man than you and me together ha ha ha! I got so ashamed by it I decided to leave and have my coffee and cigarette elsewhere. Well. Who knowss, maybe she just like to see her face shaved down, maybe she has been in treatment for a diesease, or maybe it's just the new great thing coming from trend setters, who's sitting in their towers, with their ideas slowly sneaking into how you are supposed to live your life to feel good.

It's easy to judge people from a distance and put labels on them.. The questions is :do we have the rights? What do we gain by jugding and pushing people away from us? That I don't know. I don't see the point in it.

D

Donkeyfish07

Homosexuality is something more than a lifestyle to me. It's about something you were born with. We just need better understanding to accept it. It's a sin according to the old testament and I'm not a fan of the old testament. It's too political to me. I am more fascinated by the fact that Jesus Himself didn't condemn. Would Jesus Discriminate? - Jesus said some are born gay
I'm not a hater of gay people by any means but that link is the worst example of false teaching I've ever seen on CC. Eunuch does not mean gay. Eunuch's are men that are impotent and/or do not have testicles. Some men were castrated in earlier times for several reasons, one of them being to guard the harems of richer men. It has zero to do with sexual orientation

G

GRA

I'm not a hater of gay people by any means but that link is the worst example of false teaching I've ever seen on CC. Eunuch does not mean gay. Eunuch's are men that are impotent and/or do not have testicles. Some men were castrated in earlier times for several reasons, one of them being to guard the harems of richer men. It has zero to do with sexual orientation
Thank you, Donkeyfish07! I was about to write a similar post. You pretty much said what I was going to say - and you said it possibly even better than I would have...

:)

D

didymos

That you're a bit of a homophobe maybe? ;)