The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

There is one God. There is one Lord, that created the heavens and the earth. He laid the foundations of the world. He gives the seasons, and the night and the day. By him all men live. And without him, all men are dead. It is HE who gave that breathe of life to us.

I serve no other God other than the one true God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The same Lord.

I will not trust the gods of men, nor the ideals of men. I don't care for the fashions and fads of men. The Lord God is God, and he does not change. I will have faith in Him.

I will not trust the smooth words of men, who are not firm. I will lay no other foundation other than Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

God is almighty. He rules from heaven. He is just. He is merciful. He is an all powerful ruler. No authority is above him.

And He has given his Son, Jesus Christ, all authority, in heaven and on earth. All powers were made subject to him for his glory. I will not fret what men can do to me.
I serve the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob. The same Lord who delivered Israel out of Egypt. The same Lord who won battles over mighty nations and people.

The terrors of men last as long as a brief wind. And they are gone out. But the Lord reigns forever. He cannot be moved. The Lord is patient, and has spared me. May he spare me always. May he cover me and hide me from temptation, and from the snare.

And may His Son, Jesus Christ, be blessed forever!!!

AMEN!!

Feb 17, 2010
Lord Jesus, thank You for all You have done for me, Lord complete Your work in me, and may You be the ONE IN ME! AMEN!

Mar 11, 2011
In the name of the Father of Abraham, Issiac and Jacob; YEHOVAH, I AM the MoreNatural Everlasting Spirit of LOVE that I AM. The Most powerful physical force in both the negative & positive universe. The Creator of Life and the Source of LOVE; Always has been, Still IS, and always Will Be Forever and Ever, Thats That.

The Fair & Just ONE.

In and through the name of your Son, Jesus the Christ, The annointed ONE of YAH, the Son in whom YEHOVAH is well pleased, Our Lord of lords, King of kings, and each and everyone's personal Saviour's precious name; Yeshua Messiah; YEHOVAH's Saviour, Melchezidek, King of the Justified Kills, seated NOW, in his proper place at the right hand of Get Over Death Almighty, GOD.

And from the Holy intellectual thought conciousness that dwells within this flesh tabranacle, and is being strengthened daily within me, PRAISE BE TO YEHOVAH/ Judah be to Yeshua Messiah, Forever and Ever and Thats That. (amen)

Forever in Christ :)

Aug 12, 2010
(John 20:27) Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

(John 20:28) And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

(John 20:29) Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Jesus is God.

Mar 11, 2011
Hey StrangeLove; How are you? hope all is well. :)

Jesus is God? Not trying to pick on you, but there are quite a few on this site that actually beleive this :confused: so i would just like to rephrase the statement with clarity if you don't mind.

Jesus the Christ, IS FULLY Representive of GOD, Get Over Death, and OUR Father, YEHOVAH, in WORD, WILL and The SPIRIT that Christ received at 30 years of age.

However; when it comes to Our Fathers MoreNatural POWERS, ALL things were done through Christ by OUR FATHER. (not my words) :eek:

Just as Christ is representive of The Father; We are to be represenitive of Christ; thats why we ALL DO fall so short of the mark; We were not born with The Fathers Will and Word FULLY in us. Oh, and neither are we the First Begotten (who knows their place amongst the family of God?) born innocent of woman; who really knows who is even the 2nd Begotten? Never judge anyone, as we don't even know how accountable another person may be.

And though we are aware of The Holy Spirit, from my studies, there is a specific point in Our Fathers Plan when we will ALL be mightlely strengthend by The Holy Spirit, until that time, we receive what is needed, not wanted or coveted. No need to show it off.

2nd Cor:CH1-verse 2-3

Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and trom the Lord Jesus Christ.

Blessed be Get Over Death, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort.

YEHOVAH

Mar 11, 2011
Jesus The Christ = The Annointed ONE of Yehovah

Jesus The Christ IS The Son of God, fully representitive of Our Father, in the flesh, blessed by Our Father with, Our Fathers Word, Will an received by The Holy Spirit.

Beleive what you choose to :)

Mar 11, 2011
Jesus the Christ = God
Yep, Christ Got Over Death, in Our Fathers way, Our Fathers will and in Our Fathers appointed time.

Praise be to YEHOVAH/ Judah be to Yeshua Messiah; YEHOVAHS SAVIOUR.

Aug 12, 2010
Yep, Christ Got Over Death, in Our Fathers way, Our Fathers will and in Our Fathers appointed time.

Praise be to YEHOVAH/ Judah be to Yeshua Messiah; YEHOVAHS SAVIOUR.

Your speakings are strange and foreign to me.

Mar 11, 2011
Your speakings are strange and foreign to me.
Well thats exactly how i feel when anyone trys to explain to me how A paticular Son, is actually his own Father ;) sounds rather hillbillyish to me.

God IS NOT the author of Confusion.

Aug 12, 2010
Well thats exactly how i feel when anyone trys to explain to me how A paticular Son, is actually his own Father ;) sounds rather hillbillyish to me.

God IS NOT the author of Confusion.

Try this.

(1 Timothy 3:16) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Mysteriousness is NOT confusion. Try not to think about it too much. It'll make your head hurt. Just accept that Jesus is God.

Mar 11, 2011
Try this.

(1 Timothy 3:16) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Mysteriousness is NOT confusion. Try not to think about it too much. It'll make your head hurt. Just accept that Jesus is God.
Bro, i don't even understand where there is any dissagreement between us :confused: Jesus is The Way, The Trurh and The Light, in which leads you to Get Over Death- GOD

At the end of The Lords Day, Christs Day of Reckoning, It is The Father, that WILL take his Justified Revenge on death, when Our Father ultimitley destoys death fully and completely in the lake of fire.

Sure it won't take but a moment or two :D Our Father speaks and things happen real fast in immortal time.

Mabey some people are so awestruck by the ascention, that they don't even realize, that we all have a spiritual body as such, the other part of us that has been separated from God.

Anyway i gotta go right now, all the best in your trust in Christ, He won't let you down, got me through tons.

Aug 12, 2010
Bro, i don't even understand where there is any dissagreement between us :confused: Jesus is The Way, The Trurh and The Light, in which leads you to Get Over Death- GOD

At the end of The Lords Day, Christs Day of Reckoning, It is The Father, that WILL take his Justified Revenge on death, when Our Father ultimitley destoys death fully and completely in the lake of fire.

Sure it won't take but a moment or two :D Our Father speaks and things happen real fast in immortal time.

Mabey some people are so awestruck by the ascention, that they don't even realize, that we all have a spiritual body as such, the other part of us that has been separated from God.

Anyway i gotta go right now, all the best in your trust in Christ, He won't let you down, got me through tons.

I'm not your Bro and I have no idea what yer going on about.