The Great Reset, Build Back Better?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

No...but I’ve been alive awhile.
well I do have a medical background, and I am telling you, you are listening to some bad advise,

lol...if it usually happens that way then its the norm.
Still does not mean everyone.

Then you don’t have the flu.
if I have the flue virus in me I have the flue, I can be a symptomatic. But I have the virus, again, you do not understand a lot

E

eternally-gratefull

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
This virus is an endocrine system virus as it needs the ACE2 enzymes to reproduce. Endocrine systems are in just about every system in your body from respiratory system to nervous system and of course reproductive system.

So symptoms like losing taste and smell is a sign of nervous system infection. (Also losing cognitive functions)

Now an endocrine virus like the Zitka virus was at first thought to be dangerous from the fever it induced alone in Brazil and South America...

But then the children started showing the genetic deformities from parents who had recovered from the virus. (Shrunken heads)

Viruses like the CRISPR technology uses rewrite our DNA. Nobody knows what damage will be done to the next generation from having this virus...but I'm thinking that it isn't going to be a positive.

Avoid this virus...get vaccinated when your turn comes up.

E

eternally-gratefull

This virus is an endocrine system virus as it needs the ACE2 enzymes to reproduce. Endocrine systems are in just about every system in your body from respiratory system to nervous system and of course reproductive system.

So symptoms like losing taste and smell is a sign of nervous system infection. (Also losing cognitive functions)

Now an endocrine virus like the Zitka virus was at first thought to be dangerous from the fever it induced alone in Brazil and South America...

But then the children started showing the genetic deformities from parents who had recovered from the virus. (Shrunken heads)

Viruses like the CRISPR technology uses rewrite our DNA. Nobody knows what damage will be done to the next generation from having this virus...but I'm thinking that it isn't going to be a positive.

Avoid this virus...get vaccinated when your turn comes up.
I am already signed up

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
because if i do get a respiratory illness, the other things going on with me could really exacerbate my condition.

a reality i've been living with for quite some time now is that i could die from something as simple as catching a cold.

so, you might guess, i take the covid thing seriously -- up to a point. i know that no matter what precautions i take i could still get it, and that it's ultimately in God's hands & all my days are determined by Him. i also know that anxiety worsens practically everything & i trust the One in whose hands my life is, completely. so i don't get freaked out; i'm not a germaphobe, but i obey the rules and laws the authorities put in place, which i ought to do anyway as a Christian -- and i try to be sensible & don't go around spreading misinformation about it or wondering if it's some kind of conspiracy dreamt up by high-bandwidth bats. if i act stupid about it i could literally die from my foolishness, and if i know God, He certainly isn't averse to chastising me when i've been an idiot.
I don’t think it began by bats either but a conspiracy to get trump out of office by the opposing party and China...with all other countries leaders thrown in. And they were able to get trump by wrecking the economy he built....and cheat etc. As we hear about Biden’s connection to China..and his surprise nomination for president when he’s clearly suffering from dementia...it becomes more obvious that China has been backing him. China that got its comeuppance from trump and signed a different trade agreement with him that saw the US gaining better ground in trade with China. :unsure:

The flu completely disappears as they get people to believe that there is a deadly virus out there and they won that quickly with the panic about ventilators and people supposedly dying of the covid. I can see that that worked because no one wants to die and so instead of looking at what was being reported with a critical eye...people who said they didn’t trust the msm totally trusted them to report this right. Which I don’t think they did. People die all the time from different things.

When you hear reports on how they test covid and that those tests aren’t always accurate...that hospitals are paid more to have covid cases and in fact lie about their covid cases...you have to wonder what’s going on.

Personally...2 weeks before they shut down the country my family and I were at Disney World for a week .with lots of other people.. the parks were full every day. We didn’t get covid..yet its very contagious.

We were on a plane for 3 hours with a man coughing up a lung...he was coughing so hard the whole time...didn’t get covid. I was still able to grocery shop without masks for months...and I did and I didn’t catch this supposedly very contagious virus. I social distanced to ‘help’ but it was so I didn’t freak anyone else out. But..the funny thing was that people didn’t always social distance around me and would move closer to me..without me wearing a mask. I never once got sick. We still bought fast food on the weekends...didn’t get sick ever, not once from a seriously contagious disease..that will kill you if you get it. So...I really just can’t buy into it as anything but a hoax.

About 2 weeks ago my fil tested positive for covid...no symptoms...he’s 81. Again...they say that’s the age that is hardest hit..yet he’s a symptomatic and is healthy for his age.

Also..I will cede my flu argument for now.

Feb 28, 2016
well for example, someone who hasn't had any contact with anyone other than you, gets it and has symptoms :)

like you go out of town for 2 days, your wife hasn't been out of the house for a week or more, and then within a couple days of you coming home, she gets the flu with symptoms - confirmed diagnosis from her doctor.

3 times in the last 4 years, exactly that has happened in my family.
==============================
hub and I have limited contact with the out-side world since about 2016 - we'll say that Yeshua retired us in many ways
that year, lots and lots of intense changes that year! - since then, we have both been well and able to be physically active
in all sorts of ways, but God for sure began to isolate us from our previous contacts/life-style -
we have not been ill with any kind of (flu-virus-colds), but it had already been years before 2016 that we had contacted
any kind 'illness' -
this we know for sure was because of God's Holy instructions to us on how we should 'eat-drink-exercise-sunshine-fresh air' -
we are in our '70's, and do suffer from previous injuries and extreme traumas from our younger days, but, because of our
life-style-diet-supplements, Jesus has given us the ability to function at a much greater level than those who depend upon
'pharmikia', and such - we are extremely Blessed and Thankful...
:):)