The Greater Work (original words and music)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 24, 2019
Romans 8:26 KJV "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

In each place of the heart is a love song
And the words there just wait to be sung
and the greatest of works they begin there within
and a prayer of all prayers starts by faith, first in Him

Chorus
For a Prayer is the greater work, done from the heart
It's the sweetest of love songs to God
And the angels rejoice, when they hear it on high
And the Father's great joy, it is felt across the sky

As the tears they come down. Breathless notes reach His ears
He collects every one as they fall
And not one does He miss, as they're sent up above
And He makes something special, with the light of His love

And note after note, and line upon line
A miracle starts to unfold
And a new song is sung to the heart of His child
And a Grace is received with each prayer that was dialed

All Glory and Honour is yours Almighty Father through your Son, JESUS CHRIST!

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Wow,Thank you! I'm assuming that is you! Wonderful reminder of what we are and who we love!

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Made me emotional with tears of love for Him,my precious,beloved Lord!