The harsh reality of life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

asamanthinketh

Something it talks about in Romans is that we all are imperfect and have gone astray, and what one permits or allows in one's house, is not another allows.

I had christians friends in college, attended church, but none of it ever led to having my family or the town I live in respect me or see as God sees, or desire to see me be something in this lifetime.

A little piece of knowledge may be useful, God created us, but sometimes you have ability to mold another's body, personality, character, so you should not condemn or kill what you have created.
You should if able fix what you have done.

I know in this location, people are very dependent on others to bring salvation to their children, and because I'm not a income producing worker like they are, they distrust what I am doing with my time, and distrust that God gave you a spirit and a life that sustains you, and that not everyone gets the privilege of being accepted in the world, or being something great like a doctor or a teacher.

And man's perceptions are all wrong.

I know I'm being judged for realizing some of the truth.

But knowing it hurts more.

Knowing that I was supposed to have a husband, and that partly my upbringing has held me in chains.

B

bonnie2

Do you believe that God is in control of your situation?