The houses of worship have been taken over by the influx of the fallen Angels---pt 1

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 5, 2012
There's something that know one wants to find out! An that is they have been lied too, especially when it is concerning their faith in God. But it's true! We have been lie to about the word of God from Genesis to Revelation and they have been teaching these lies for many generations! This is why God had called those that belong to Him to come out of these churches. Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, [her is famine for the church] my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. God knew that the fallen Angels had taken them over and those that would be teaching you His word are those that He did not send to teach you His word.

Jeremiah 23:11 For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

Jeremiah 23:1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.

You may say! There is nothing telling us that the fallen Angels have taken over the churches. The word tells us the truth we just have to study it they Bible is the way God is talking to us through the men that God gave inspiration to write his words in these Bible. He also tells us this in His word. 2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Gods saysthroughthose "whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not and their damnation slumbereth not" are the fallen Angels that left there place with God to follow Satan they have been sentence to death since they left their home so it Satan the are already sentence to death.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

God knew that these houses of worship was no longer going to be safe for His children to hear His word, through the teaching of man. Because the fallen Angels would be taken them over and they would be manipulating Gods word so to deceive Gods children through the teaching of His word. God said that He Himself have passed and heard their devotions, God wanted to see for Himself if Satan would do what he showed Christ that he would do at the temptations of Christ. When Satan showed Christ what he was going to do to His Fathers word.

By causing an influx of the fallen Angels into these places of teaching to manipulate Gods word in a way that Gods child would not even realize that they were being deceive through those that would teach Gods word.

What God found in these churches and temples when He had passed and heard their devotions, and it was not about Him or His truth being taught. So when you hear them say God in in this place you better make sure you know what god they are talking about because our God said it was a sign on the altar the read to the unknown God. Acts 17:23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, "TO THE UNKNOWN GOD". Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.

Satan showed Christ what He was about to do to God word when he showed Christ what he was about to do to Gods children by deceiving them in by using the very thing they trusted Gods word. This would cause many of Gods children to be deceived because they have learned to put more faith in an than the truth of God word, this is what God meat when He said... Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. What Satan did at the temptation of Christ when he quoted those two scripture to Christ at least he said he quoted because if anyone would say "It is written" this is letting you know! That this is the exact word of God, based on the word of God that was written in the Bible. Most people when they are teaching will use God words but they may put it in a way that the hearer would get a picture in their minds on what God was trying to relate to them. But when you quote something that God said it better be what God said and nothing else.

This is what Satan did to Christ with Gods word but as Satan was saying the quote to Christ he was taking away and adding to Gods word and saying it as facts concerning what God said in His word. At this time he was literally showing Christ what he was about to do by causing another influx of the fallen Angels but this time it would be the taking over of these houses of learning called churches and temple of God, this would affect all of Gods children that would hear Gods word, and it will be so subtle that they would not even realize that they were being deceived through the teaching of Gods word.

They would not even realized that they were manipulating Gods words by adding and taking way from it as they was teaching it to Gods children that wanted to truly learn Gods word. These are the very scripture that Satan quoted to Christ at the temptations of Christ.

Satan quoted this one next to Christ......
Luke 4:10 For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee
In this verse Satan also used the words "for it is written" meaning this is based on facts of the bible! Which it was not because he left out the words

[in all thy ways]...................This is what was [taking away] from the word of God!

This is what the word really says............Psalms 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Than Satan went on to quote the second verse and in this verse Satan was adding to Gods word while he was quoting it to Christ. When Satan said the word it is written this means that he was quoting God word for word and he was not! He was manipulating the word through him saying it to Christ. This would be the same as what they are doing to Gods word through the teaching of it. Satan or the fallen Angels was not allow to touch Gods word so how they would get this down would have to be through the teaching of the word knowing that what they was teaching was not was was written in the word of God.

This was the second verse where Satan added to what was in the word of God.Satan than quoted another verse to Christ.....

Luke 4:11 And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.............................Satan added the words [And in their hands] and [at any time].................this is and example of [adding to the word of God].

This is what the word really says..............Psalms 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

This is what caused Christ to write this punishment in the back of the Bible from what He experienced at the Temptation of Christ. Revelation 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Those that would copy off of those that was teaching these lies would also be punished because God does not want everyone to teaching His word. This is why God gave out the gift that He wanted passed out to who he wanted to be teachers. Over and over in his word he has told us that He did not send these people that are in these churches to teach His word. 2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Jeremiah 23:26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

Jeremiah 23:21I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

Hebrews 13:9 Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.

We can go on and on with the scripture of God warning us of those that He did not send to us. So if there is anyone that is thinking about teaching God word I would advise them not to copy of out what we have been taught but rather study to show yourself approved by God knowing how to rightly divide the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But God said He would send you Pastors after his heart but you will not find them in the churches because He has called us out of the lies that was being told to Gods children.