The hypocrisy of the left Part: I

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jaybird88

Jesus preached His Word, not the word of Karl Marx. That is a blasphemous statement you are making you may not be aware of. God is a jealous God and calling what He did Communism is worshiping that Communist, atheist god above Him - putting those vein imaginations above Him -- I know, I thought like that once
and here are a few examples of social programs in the bible. this is a long way from capitalism and everyone keep all their money for themselves, matter of fact its the exact opposite.

Deuteronomy 15:7-11
7 “If among you, one of your brothers should become poor, in any of your towns within your land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart or shut your hand against your poor brother, 8 but you shall open your hand to him and lend him sufficient for his need, whatever it may be. 9 Take care lest there be an unworthy thought in your heart and you say, ‘The seventh year, the year of release is near,’ and your eye look grudgingly on your poor brother, and you give him nothing, and he cry to the Lord against you, and you be guilty of sin. 10 You shall give to him freely, and your heart shall not be grudging when you give to him, because for this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in all that you undertake. 11 For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’

Deuteronomy 26:12
“When you have finished paying all the tithe of your produce in the third year, which is the year of tithing, giving it to the Levite, the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, so that they may eat within your towns and be filled,

Jeauris

Sep 17, 2013
and here are a few examples of social programs in the bible. this is a long way from capitalism and everyone keep all their money for themselves, matter of fact its the exact opposite.

Deuteronomy 15:7-11
7 “If among you, one of your brothers should become poor, in any of your towns within your land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart or shut your hand against your poor brother, 8 but you shall open your hand to him and lend him sufficient for his need, whatever it may be. 9 Take care lest there be an unworthy thought in your heart and you say, ‘The seventh year, the year of release is near,’ and your eye look grudgingly on your poor brother, and you give him nothing, and he cry to the Lord against you, and you be guilty of sin. 10 You shall give to him freely, and your heart shall not be grudging when you give to him, because for this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in all that you undertake. 11 For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’

Deuteronomy 26:12
“When you have finished paying all the tithe of your produce in the third year, which is the year of tithing, giving it to the Levite, the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, so that they may eat within your towns and be filled,
No. "Love does not demand its own way." Jesus gave no honor to a political system. Communism, for the final time, proclaims God does not exist and its fruits around the world, Communism in action, has produced more genocide, slavery, and horror than any other form of govenrment." Communism forces you and takes you money to redistribute. Jesus says, "As you have freely received, so freely give." I pray the Lord opens your eyes to the evils of Marx, his atheism brother and sets you free. you seem to want, as is the sinful sell, Satan's candy = the government will give me a place to stay, income regaredless if I work, health care. It is my security, not Christ. Thing is, if you look at actual Communist governments they do not live up to their promises - go ahead and study the actual history of the U.S.S.R., North Korea, and see Communism in action as opposed to the freedom of The United States

J

jaybird88

No. "Love does not demand its own way." Jesus gave no honor to a political system. Communism, for the final time, proclaims God does not exist and its fruits around the world, Communism in action, has produced more genocide, slavery, and horror than any other form of govenrment." Communism forces you and takes you money to redistribute. Jesus says, "As you have freely received, so freely give." I pray the Lord opens your eyes to the evils of Marx, his atheism brother and sets you free. you seem to want, as is the sinful sell, Satan's candy = the government will give me a place to stay, income regaredless if I work, health care. It is my security, not Christ. Thing is, if you look at actual Communist governments they do not live up to their promises - go ahead and study the actual history of the U.S.S.R., North Korea, and see Communism in action as opposed to the freedom of The United States
so no matter how many examples are shown to you, your just gonna close your eyes and say they dont exist. thats pretty sad. so what do you do with these passages in the bible, do you black them out with a marker or do you use white out?